Astons Apartments
US$285
US$202
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$155
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$206
US$227
US$208
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$186
Agoda.com
US$218
US$194
US$754
US$629
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Loved our stay at Astons Apartments. Great location, close to subway, easy to get to from Heathrow Airport since you don't need to transfer trains. Clean, quiet, beautiful neighbourhood. Great price! Small kitchenette (not really an apartment). Would stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank J M
Reviewed December 16, 2011

Aston Apartments are accurately described on their website. My husband and I stayed for six days in November, and the our room had EVERYTHING we needed. Yes, to some the room may be a bit small, but for two people, it was perfect. The area, price, professional and helpful staff, and clean rooms, we have found our new place to stay. Thank you for making our trip to London affordable and memorable. Cheers! Katherine Newman

Room Tip: If you need anything, do not hesitate to speak with their friendly staff.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank katherine n
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I will definitely stay here again the next time I’m in London! Check the rates on easytobook.com as I found these to be a lot cheaper compared to other websites.

Checking in was a bit of a lengthy process involving filling in forms and they took an imprint of my card, which they would have charged £50 if the keys were not returns (informed in advance and wasn’t an issue). But they were lovely to deal with and made sure we got a twin room instead of a double. They’re only there during certain hours though (I think ~8am-9pm) so make sure to let them know if you require an early/late checkin/out.

The room itself was very spacious and clean. I loved the little kitchenette (fridge, microwave, hob, sink, toaster and kettle). It made it very handy to store food and make ourselves breakfast and dinner in the room when it suited us.

The area is lovely! Lots of shops and cafes nearby and the tube station is only a short walk away. But make sure to get the elevator if you’re getting the piccadilly line anywhere… the stairs are literally the equivalent of a 15 storey building!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank squirrelgal
Reviewed November 28, 2011

On my recent trip to London I was pleasantly surprised with the accomodations and the staff at the Aston Apartments. The location was excellent, very close to the Glouster Underground Station., There were many restaurants and shops within a short distance of the hotel. It was a easy walk to several museums, Knightbridge, Harrods, Hyde Park and many exclusive shops in Central London.. The apartment I was in was very comfortable, very clean, quiet and had all the amenities required to cook. A small kitchen counter with a refrigerator, microwave and a two burner stove made it mosrt convenient to prepare simple meals..I would highly recommend the Aston Apartments.as a excellent value, with a great location and a very helpful and responsive staff. I will definitely return on my next trip to London. Sal

Room Tip: Garden View Rooms are very appealing....
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank Sal A
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Hotel is very shabby. When shown the first room offered my daughter sat down and cried. We probably got the best room after viewing 5 rooms. It was the one with the enclosed shower shown in the ad(although it did leak into the closet and get all my clean laundry soaked.) Other showers were only shower heads pointed against a wall. We also got the room with the wallpaper as pointed out as a source of pride. It is NOT an apartment at all, only a room with a kitchenette unit next to the bed.
It was clean however and the staff was very very nice. I tried to get help from Expedia on three occasions and got absolutely no help at all. I also found I was paying full rate through them. Great to be a member of expedia elite, huh?

Room Tip: Dodn't let them give you a room in the hall, the doors closing are very noisy
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family