“Go for the Halibut!”

Ranked #1,019 of 25,273 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Westminster
Description: Typical fish and chip restaurant and takeaway in the heart of Westminster.
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Cute little restaurant, found while roaming the streets of London. Service was prompt, ordered the fish and chips, and the kidney and steak pie with a side of coleslaw, both of which were good, and came out rapidly. The kidney pies,to my surprise, were prepackaged and heated up, still good though. Restaurant small and quaint. Pleased!!

1  Thank Joe K

Reviewed February 1, 2018

We had lunch here: fish (haddock) and chips with coleslaw. It was very tasty and not expensive at all. The service was good, but not superb.

1  Thank 195lyssam
Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

I went here with my partner for a good fish and chips and we were not disappointed.
The staff could be friendlier, but the food was very good and cheap!
They have plenty of choice and you don't have to wait too long for your food.

1  Thank JonasB2997
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

It was absolutly delicious. My son ate his foot and told me : “ Can we come here again ???” I was so surprised ....
Family business, everything is great , thank you

2  Thank Turtledive
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

We found this place accidentally and decided to give it a try! I ordered a calamari with chips and it was excellent!!! The burgers were not so great though. The staffs were very nice giving us tips on which sauce to go with which kind of food!! If you like fish and chips it is a good place to go to!

1  Thank Leah C