“Great fish and chips”

Ranked #1,051 of 27,377 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Westminster
Description: Typical fish and chip restaurant and takeaway in the heart of Westminster.
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Tasty and reasonably priced fish and chips. Generous portions and friendly service. I definitely recommend it.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Cute little restaurant, found while roaming the streets of London. Service was prompt, ordered the fish and chips, and the kidney and steak pie with a side of coleslaw, both of which were good, and came out rapidly. The kidney pies,to my surprise, were prepackaged and heated up, still good though. Restaurant small and quaint. Pleased!!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank N6933GYjoek
Reviewed February 1, 2018

We had lunch here: fish (haddock) and chips with coleslaw. It was very tasty and not expensive at all. The service was good, but not superb.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank 193lyssam
Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

I went here with my partner for a good fish and chips and we were not disappointed.
The staff could be friendlier, but the food was very good and cheap!
They have plenty of choice and you don't have to wait too long for your food.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank JonasB2997
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

It was absolutly delicious. My son ate his foot and told me : “ Can we come here again ???” I was so surprised ....
Family business, everything is great , thank you

Date of visit: January 2018