“The best choice for Thai in the area”
Review of Thailander

Thailander
Ranked #13,296 of 24,553 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

We often order take away from here and find the food very authentic. We have travelled to Thailand and find a lot of places whi clain to offer Thai food actually adapt the food for the British palate. That is not the case here. The food is great. Thank you for years of great service Thailander.

Reviewed November 17, 2016

Food was good, waitress was friendly...

But why the hell do they have saloon doors that don't stop noise to some kind of hell hole cheesecake pickup joint next door?

Drunk fools staggering into the restaurant when you are eating doesn't make for a good vibe, and neither does god awful EDM rattling your cutlery.

Stupid.

Reviewed November 10, 2016

I have been going to this restaurant for several years now, visiting now and again, and went again last night. As always, the food was good and well priced, but the sour, rude waitress ruined the evening for my friend and I. She didn't say please, thank you - or sorry about the fact that my starter was served about 15 minutes before my friend's, which meant that we effectively ate in shifts! We were the only diners in the restaurant and she virtually ignored us. I'm afraid I will never go back.

Reviewed September 26, 2016

I would not really expect much - as my bf pre-warned me, the food is good but the place itself is a bit rough around the edges [service etc].
I ate all my food but the curries tasted too sweet - as if sugar is added [not just sweet coconut milk].
The decor is nice - no massive complaints.
But you can hear bar from next door and the place could be better is ambiance was improved [sound proofing] and not seeing delivery staff just waltz in the kitchen/food preparation area.
Service was good - not massive on smiles or extras but what you might expect fom the area.

Reviewed January 5, 2016

Loved the food, service and decor, a great evening out with friends, would recommend it's worth finding your way here