“Finally got to go here!”
Review of Wild Food Cafe

Wild Food Cafe
Ranked #1,514 of 25,561 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Description: A vibrant raw-centric, vegan, vegetarian eatery created around the art and science of feeling great! ♥ Please note the bar & kitchen will close 45 mins prior to restaurant closing times
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

After following them on instagram for ages a friend and I finally got to go here! The food was amazing. A really busy place up a flight of stairs with a perfect view in the London sun yesterday. Can’t wait to go back and try more of their food. It really is amazing vegan food. Our waitress was lovely.

Reviewed May 4, 2018

I visited yesterday- it was the first day of launching the new Summer menu.
I ordered the burger so as my friend, it didn't take too long to make to choice. We new we were going for the burgers as last time we had them was last year. That was the best burger I've had! The buns were made from dehydrated seeds, the burger pattie was incredible- olives, beetroot, aubergine, it was quite juicy and it did taste like meat.There's vegan cheese and mayo in between the buns and the burger was served with sweet potatoes.

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

It was not the first time I ate at wild food cafe; and one again I really love this place. The cafe is very cozy and friendly. Big table you sit next to people and I love this kind of place. Community cafe kind of style.
The food is amazing and the layout of the playes look just like art.
I strongly advise people to go if they are in London!

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

We went up the stairs to the cafe with our buggy and 1 year old, not realizing that it is not a baby / child friendly place. They don’t have any highchairs and the cafe is quite small and packed. However we stayed as we were all hungry (with baby on my lap). The staff were not very friendly and seemed kind of annoyed, perhaps because we had a buggy with us... I guess it was my mistake for not checking first.

The desserts and drinks we ordered were lovely (salted hazelnut chia pudding and Prince of Persia for a drink) but for me the rest of the food was average and did not match the high prices.

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Came here for tea and cake. The cake was nice, but the "mint tea" that cost £2.70 was literally just a glass of hot water, with a couple of mint leaves floating on the top. It would have been better if they'd even used a teapot, or an infuser so it at least looked like they were trying to pass it off as tea... but no effort went into it at all. When telling the waitress that I thought this was overpriced for hot water, she told me that "the mint is organic, and organic mint is very expensive". As mint is one of the few herbs that actually grows wild in England, this was a pretty silly answer- it's organic and cheap all over the country. Seems that they're more profiting from the idea of an "ethical" restaurant than actually having an ethical restaurant.

ellouisewilkie, Marketing at Wild Food Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Hello

We are happy you enjoyed the food and we are sorry you had a bad experience with us. We strive to constantly improve our menu and provide innovative dishes from global and local seasonal ingredients that are freshly prepared in our open plan kitchen every single day. We also continue to assure our staff to be the most presentable and provide impeccable service in a kindly manner.

We are sorry you experienced this with us.

Thank you for your feedback.

Best Wishes,