The Hari
Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel(London)
  • Bar/Lounge
The Levin(London)
1,062 results
All reviewssloane squareharvey nicholskings roadboutique hotelroom servicebottle of champagnewonderful stayfantastic hotelhyde parklocation is excellentbuckingham palacerooms are smallwest endtube stationbelgraviaconciergeharrods
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

An amazing hotel, i cant wait to return. Comfortable surrondings, reccomend this place highly. 5 star from me. Easy to get to. Customer service to a high standard warm and friendly welcome every time we came in and out.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Andrew C, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear rachelG1072

Many thanks for your very kind review of your recent stay with us here at The Hari.

It was good to read how comfortable you were and to know that you plan to return.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Personal and stylish hotel with great service and fantastic location. Last time we were there we had only one complaint and that was on the breakfast. This time we were very pleased with the breakfast as well so everything was perfect.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear hnyrel678068

Thank you for your very kind review of your return stay here to The Hari.

It was a pleasure to welcome you back and particularly good to know that we have now improved our breakfast offering and you now count the stay as perfect.

Please don't leave it too long before you return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The service at The Hari is unparalleled. As an avid traveler, I have stayed in some amazing hotels, but none lived up to this one. Before I even checked in, the concierge helped immensely with planning my trip. He was also able to procure tickets to sold-out shows and museum exhibits. The room was small, yet cozy, and every time I returned from my day, there was always some sort of treat waiting (my favorite being a miniature chocolate diorama of the theater that was showing the play I was to see that night. All of the seats were made of mini chocolates, and my seats were made of white chocolate.) The attention to detail and ability to meet any needs and wants of the customer greatly impressed me. When I return to London, there is no doubt in my mind I will return to The Hari. Oh, and as a bonus: they have a wonderful bar.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ryan H

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to write such a kind review of your stay with us here at The Hari.

I appreciate you calling out the Concierge team being able to secure the tickets you needed and the treats awaiting you each evening on your return. The chocolate theatre you mention was a creative collaboration between Joanna our Guest Relations Manager and Riccardo our Pastry Chef.

It is good to know we are now your hotel in London and we very much look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great Hotel and super professional team, Hari is well located and their personel will do the job to make sure guests have the best experience ever while staying with them in London. I strongly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear ealmeida2000

Thank you so much for your very kind comments about your stay with us here at The Hari.

I really appreciate your recommendation and hope that we have the chance to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What an amazing hotel, from the welcome to the decor to the food the whole experience is one of the best in London. Alex was so welcoming and a special surprise of an Easter Egg with compliments of the chef was an unexpected and wonderful surprise. Living in London I have stayed at many hotels but The Hari truly did blow me away. I cannot recommend it enough.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear RM987789

Thank you for your wonderful review of your Easter stay with us here at The Hari.

I am pleased to read that the whole experience of staying blew you away and appreciate you calling out Alex for his welcome and our Pastry Chef Riccardo's chocolate egg surprise.

Please do come back and visit us again soon.