“breakfast with kids”
Review of Inhabition

Inhabition
Ranked #301 of 1,274 Coffee & Tea in London
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

we came across tha cafe and deciede to try it. we had great service, great food, we had an english breakfast and a very good coffee.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

We were hungry and noticed there was an all day breakfast. Good English breakfast and omelette. Great milkshake, tea and coffee. The staff was pleasant. Enhjoy yourself here.

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend had brunch, a lovely place, the staff are kind and friendly!!!
The food is excellent quality it comes to you hot with excellent presentation!!
I strongly recommend anyone who visits Camden should pay them a visit, you won't regret it

Reviewed February 8, 2017

THE place to go for THE BEST milk shakes in London, maybe even the world. The food here is cooked to order and the menu has something to suit everyone. The meals are delicious and filling, the prices very good for the area. Michael is a very warm, friendly and genuinely kind man who goes out of his way to make sure that all his customers enjoy their visit. My daughter and I love this place and will be back when we next visit Camden.

Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

Whenever I come to Camden I always have to come here to have one of their fantastic milkshakes. They really are the best I've ever had, with a wide range of choices other than the standard chocolate, banana and strawberry.
The food is also very good with a few different choices from a English breakfast or some pasta dishes, jacket potatoes, sandwiches etc.
I always find the staff to be lovely, if you sit downstairs you can see the chefs cooking and they also have a warm smile to offer.