“Breakfast - fresh and hot!”
Review of Inhabition

Inhabition
Ranked #344 of 1,239 Coffee & Tea in London
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Happened to be in Camden early on a Saturday morning ... there wasn’t much open so decided to give the “lost elephant cafe” a try. Food took a while to come but that’s not a bad thing shows it’s fresh and it was served piping hot.... breakfast was traditional and was ok.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

I was walking in Camden enjoying sunny Saturday afternoon having some work to do. I was looking for a cozy place where I could focus on my work, charge my phone and also enjoy a cup of coffee when I saw "Inhabition". The logo looked inviting and I thought it might be the place I am looking for. However, I was on the other side of the road and it was hard to see how does the place look from the inside. When I came closer, the member of staff aproached me. I haven't viewed the place properly, so wanted to decide myself if I want to spend few hours in the shop, but the employee seemed pretty persistent in his willing to help. Accordingly, I had to explain him what I needed. After him pointing at the table available I've decided that it's not the environment I was looking for, so I thanked him and was about to leave when he started asking me why I don't want to stay in "Inhabition" coffee shop. I was trying to explain him my reasons, but he interuped me with anger and started offending me just in the middle of the street.... Customers who were sitting outside were staring at him, but he didn't stop raging and finally told me to "piss off"... I left speechless and will never come back or bring my friends.....

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Went with my partner today for a light lunch and was greeted by the worst customer service I've even had. The staff had no customer skills and didn't seem to even speak, just made grunting noises and nods of the head. Also saw a member of staff attempting to clean a table by using her hand to brush food off a table and on to a chair and that was it. Not very hygienic at all. The food wasn't great, not the worst but not great, I had a chicken and veg soup which tasted like they put the chicken and the veg together which was nice but then just boiled the kettle and used that as the soup so... just chicken veg and water. Didn't even clean the table when we asked for the bill. Would not recommend. Maybe employ staff that talk and can smile standard part of customer service.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Went here for breakfast and it was very tasty, quick and reasonably priced. It was also served with a smile from all the staff. Would recommend it : )

Reviewed May 6, 2017

I came to this place for a cup of tea on bank holiday Monday, I could not believe the attitude when I went to pay. I was with my young daughter who did not want a drink, I paid with some part in change, 10 one pence pieces and the rest 50's and 20's so ok for a bill of £2.20 for a cup of tea, I was then told that they did not accept coins as they give them to charity, I replied that this was acceptable British currency.

They then decided to accept the money reluctantly and then who seemed to be the owner, told the waitress not to except people who only come for 1 drink next time.

I would never consider entering this place again, it also started our day off shopping on a bad note with such rudeness. The cup of tea was acceptable, even though overpriced. The coffee costa place near bye was cheaper for a coffee.