“They should change their name”

Arancini Brothers Factory
Ranked #4,611 of 25,017 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 4, 2018

The branch I visited is called 'Arancini Factory'. Now, you can eat quite a few things in here and what they call arancini is only one of them. The place looks ok, the service a bit slow, but the great disappointment was the arancini, which are not what you expect at all. Arancini should have a crispy coating, then a layer of soft rice (not risotto!) and then the centre should be moist and flavoursome. These were three tiny balls with not much flavour and quite hard too. You can have a nice salad here, or a slice of vegan cake, but if you are after arancini, don't bother.

1  Thank domenico l
arkin73, Owner at Arancini Brothers Factory, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy our Risotto balls. Happy to hear you liked the rest of our 100% Vegan menu. Just so you understand why our RISOTTO BALLS are different to the traditional Arancini which traditionally are made from left over RISOTTO from the evening before. Our RISOTTO BALLS are GLUTEN FREE, 100% VEGAN and sold by tens of thousands every week form our 3 locations in London, Food Truck on the streets and events throughout the UK for the past 9 years. We can't keep everyone happy but the majority love our risotto balls.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

First and last time. Got it via Deliveroo, had mushroom arancin, chips with "special" garlic mayonaise and a fake chicken coconut stew thing, this was more or less edible but nowhere did it say it was fake chicken! The arancini which came with the stew were more moist but flavourless.The chips were vile and went in the bin with the bullet like mushroom arancini. The "special" garlic mayo tasted of nothing but glue! I paid over £18 and 3/4 of it went in the bin. So disappointing. My only other experience of an arancini ball was is Mario's which is up the road and it was so delicious and moist and huge! I wrongly assumed they were all like that.

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

This place is more of a cafe than a restaurant but the food is delicious and reasonably priced! My partner and I had the classic Arancini balls to share, he had the BBQ cheese and I had the Mickey. All great! The manager even let me try some of the burger patty as I was worried I wouldn’t like the mushroom taste.
Great idea, great food, great service.

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Had the Chorizo wrap and it was delicious! Fries come spiced with paprika and were a perfect accompliment! The guys were super adorable and lovely too which helped with the service ;) Can't wait to visit again to have my arancini fix!

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

I regularly eat at the Arancini Brothers and they have never disappointed me. The arancini balls are really delicious! They have vegan meals too so there really is something for everyone.

1  Thank Louise W