“Brand New and Gorgeous”

Apex Temple Court Hotel
Ranked #59 of 1,075 Hotels in London
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I checked into the Apex Temple Court, because the Apex London Wall (closer to office) was completely booked. I was a little bummed that I was 1+ miles away and the hotel was an unknown. I have changed my tune. The place is great! It's brand new and ultra clean! The staff is excellent and my room is phenomenal. I walked to the office this morning and it was easy and there are numerous coffee shops on the way. The neighborhood is slightly dead on Sunday, but after walking around, that seems to be a common theme. I am very glad things worked out the way they did. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank KGREENW7

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Visited this hotel for first time as part of the apex group.Very impressed with the service as we were greeted in the lobby.Immaculate ,contemporary rooms with bath and separate shower and Elemis toiletries to pamper yourself with ! lots of lovely touches , my child got sweets and Pringles in the room, which all go to making the visitor feel like the hotel has gone the extra mile!great location and so handy for buses all over London.Would definitely recommend a stay here!

Room Tip: Superior room great for taking a child as sofa converts to bed
1  Thank Jenny G
Reviewed 23 April 2012

This newly opened hotel was friendly and quiet with a good bedroom and calm decor (except for the elephant outside! Although I was on a voucher booking which I left behind the staff helped me to attempt to get on my own email account, and gave me a week afterwards to send me the voucher to them. Food was good and well presented with discounts for early eating at dinner.

I would stay there again.

Whiz

Room Tip: Ask the staff for what you want.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Whiz70_11
Reviewed 21 April 2012

We stayed for 6 nights over Easter at this hotel and were very impressed with all aspects of it. We booked as part of their Easter deal that included breakfast and free Easter egg.
We emailed the hotel before arrival asking if it would be possible to check in early as our train arrived in London at midday. The concierge replied and said he would do his best to have a room ready and if not they would be more than happy to look after luggage. Upon arrival they did indeed have a room ready early for us, and even better was the fact they had upgraded us to one of the larger superior rooms.
The room itself was very spacious, superbly clean and finished to a very high standard. The only negative as mentioned in earlier reviews is the lack of double glazing. This isn’t a major issue as the hotel is set back from the main road (Fleet St) however you do get the occasional bit of noise.
We would recommend highly the breakfast. They have a good continental buffet selection & very good range of cooked items available. The staff took our orders promptly and food arrived quickly and was presented well and was of a very high standard.
We also decided to try out the room service in the evening and this was also very impressive. Again the food was of a very high standard and arrived quickly and was reasonably priced. The Lady who delivered the food up to our room couldn’t have been more helpful. The level of customer care provided by all the staff was excellent and they all seemed to want you to have a very good stay.
We would have no hesitation’s in booking to stay here again next time we are London.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Our group stayed at the Apex Temple Court Hotel for part of my mum's 60th birthday celebrations and it was fantastic. The entrance to the hotel was set back from Fleet Street but looked quite striking with the elephant outside..! Inside the hotel was plush and modern but felt warm and welcoming. Our rooms were spacious, comfortable and modern with a large walk in shower and also a large bath. The flat screen tv & bose ipod dock was an added bonus.

Our deal included breakfast and wow they did not disappoint! The staff were very friendly and the breakfast menu was very varied. I'm sure nothing would have been too much trouble. The bar area was also very cosy, which made it difficult to leave behind and head out into the city! Being in the city, the area was quiet at the weekend but this suited us perfectly. We were close to two tube stations & there was a bus stop very close by so getting about was not a problem!

I am trying to think of an excuse to head back to London just to stay here again!

2  Thank Heylo1983
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Stayed with family and booked the Easter deal through the Apex website, it included breakfast and chocolates and was very good value. We had one room upgraded to a superior corner room, it was excellent and very spacious. The other standard room was very nice too, both with comfortable beds and facilities. The hotel is in a very good location, very near Temple and Blackfriars underground stations. As we stayed over the Easter weekend the area was relatively quiet for London but we could take a bus to Oxford Street and join the crowds. Breakfast was very good and there was a varied choice of continental and cooked options. Would recommend the pancakes! Staff were helpful without being overbearing, looking forward to returning soon.

1  Thank CJ1920
Reviewed 17 April 2012

This is a most wonderful place and a surprising find very close to the theatre district as well as walking distance to St Paul's Cathedral. I stayed there for 3 nights and all I can say is "Bravo!" The hotel is spanking new and this was very noticeable due to this place being so sparkling clean. It is very quiet and all facilities there were of premium quality. Staff did everything to make our stay enjoyable. Of them, Dori Choi who helped me with the checking in was exceptionally great. She was very kind explainnig every detail of the hotel, asking if we required anything, walking us to the elevator, and on top of that offering us an upgrade which was so kind of her. I would definitely recommend the Apex Temple Court to anyone visiting London.

Room Tip: Get a room on the fourth floor to get a view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business