“Cool and Clean”
Review of Jesmond Dene Hotel

Jesmond Dene Hotel
Ranked #268 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 9 February 2012

The room was so clean you couldn't get in without sunglasses. It was Japanese clean. Staff are super-nice and I got the feeling that I was being hosted by people, not processed like a sausage. After I checked out I came back to the hotel to change in the afternoon and they helped me to no end. If you need to lay your head in London, there's no better place. Location, location, location...

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Adi-Richard H
There are newer reviews for Jesmond Dene Hotel

Reviewed 8 February 2012

I was really suprised when we entered the rooms.It was really clean and as we were cold the temperature of the heater was perfect !
I didn't expect that kind of hotel as it was a school trip (we are used to go to very cheap hotel with nothing particualr --' )
This one provided everything we wanted : comfortable bed, friendly staff, a generous and yummy breakfast and an ideal position.
I totally recommend it (I have alreaddy done it) and I plan to sleep there and nowhere else next time ^^

Room Tip: I advice you to take the triple (even if you're alone ... kidding) => the TV was big enough a...
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 February 2012

We stayed in the Jesmond Dene on the 25th - 28th January 2012. The hotel was so handy for Kings Cross Station. We had a superior double room on the ground floor, which was very good. The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly. Breakfast was lovely.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Booked basic twin for 3 nights and was given a free upgrade to a superior twin (en-suite)! Though basic twin was small (forget 2 big luggages), but at least it was clean and not dinghy. Even shared toilet was impressively clean.
Reception and breakfast staff were very friendly and helpful. Was allowed to leave luggage there after checkout for a few days while we travelled to Cotswold. Perfect! Good and stable Internet connectivity on the wifi.
Definitely reccommended! Oh and did I mention it is conveniently an hour ride on Picaddilly line (no change of line!) from Heathrow.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank IWalkISeeIWander
Reviewed 7 February 2012

We stayed for 1 nights in this hotel with 3 friends of mine.
The location is perfect, 2minutes walk from St Pancras. The room was pretty, convenient and clean. The bathroom was very nice. The bed were comfy.
If I have to go back to London, I'll be back in that hotel and I have already advised all of my friends to stay there.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I was in Jesmond Dene Hotel between 5th to 15th December, 2011 and it was wonderful i shall always stay at Jesmond Dene Hotel anytime i am in London.

The hotel is very neat and smells excellent no odor, the carpet are very clean and the walls. The hotel is well maintained.

The staff members are great and very warm.

Room Tip: Take rooms on the ground floor
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Except for the tiny room, everything is better than I expected. The room was clean, shower is hot and comfortable, the breakfast was great, and the hotel location is excellent (just a few mins walk to Kings Cross station).

Room Tip: No lift, better ask for ground floor if you got big luggages.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family