1,154 results
All reviews coach station great location boiled eggs buckingham palace luggage room continental breakfast central location tea coffee stayed here for one night inns
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

The rooms are tiny, lobby very small, included breakfast is okay but not exactly good.
The staff is friendly and helpful, the location in London is very good. If we had space to turn around in our room it be pretty good.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
CInnVic, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn London - Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Dear David F,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn Victoria.

The team is delighted to hear that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and our customer service was great.

I agree with you that rooms are small but that is due to the building is historic and we are not allowed to make any changes to it.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future and provide you with a more comfortable stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 3, 2017

I was very disappointed when I arrived at this hotel. The reception is small and although I was booked in quickly and clear instruction of my room from there it's not good.
The room is small, I cannot get a phone signal and can hear the underground trains rumbling past as we are very close to Victoria station.
There is noise from the corridor and you can hear toilets flushing, showers going from other rooms.
In saying it's small in fairness it does have everything in the room like TV, Safe, tea / coffee, hairdryer and safe. I am not a fan of the shampoo / soap in tubes so that's a minus. Room is clean.
But I expect more for my £170 per night and there are better local hotels which are cheaper, and this is the basis for my disappointment.
It's excellent for rail links, literally over the road from Victoria station.
The local area seems ok with plenty of places to eat and drink.

Room Tip: Choose floors above basement level as you can hear the passing trains.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Richard H,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you didn't have a comfortable sleep at night. We will take your feedback on board regarding the noise and try to find a solution for it.

We are refurbishing our bedrooms & bathrooms this year and hopefully, after the refurbishment is completed we can offer you a comfortable & superior stay at our hotel.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

We liked the location but the rooms for the most part were small and in need of refurbishment, We would stay again if the hotel was upgraded. The breakfast was very good and the breakfast room was charming.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CInnVic, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn London - Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear N6589EDdonaldm,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn Victoria.

We are refurbishing our bedrooms & bathrooms this year and hopefully, after the refurbishment is completed we can offer you a comfortable stay at our hotel.

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Comfortable room but very small. Only 8ins round the bed and the bathroom I can only compare to a caravan bathroom, less than 4ft across. I’m only 5ft 2in and I struggled to shut the door while using the toilet.
Continental breakfast was a croissant and marmalade, a tiny muffin, a roll with cheese and a yoghurt.
Pillows were very thin and only 1 each.
Sash window opened onto internal courtyard which was covered in bird poo so didn’t want to open window.

It’s described as a budget hotel but for £160 a night I expected more.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear

Thank you for your feedback.

We are really disappointed to hear that the standard of the hotel was below your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies for failing to meet your expectations on this occasion

Reviewed September 29, 2017

We have spent some pleasant days in the Comfort Inn Hotel in the last days of September.
The atmosphere was cozy, the service were excellent, the rooms are rustic elegant and we've enjoyed the breakfast as well.
I would like to give my thank you's to you, think we will visit you in the future.
Anton Carpinschi

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Anton Carpinschi,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn Victoria.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the near future and a very big thank you for recommending us.

Kind regards,