1,148 results
All reviews coach station great location buckingham palace luggage room continental breakfast central location tea coffee stayed here for one night hairdryer inns
Reviewed November 24, 2017

This hotel had everything I needed but the quality could be better. It could be cleaner, more comfortable, particularly the bathroom. The Wifi was good and it was nice to have a TV, breakfast was also OK

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CInnVic, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn London - Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear 127kerig,

Thank you very much for your feedback. It's really exciting to know that you enjoyed Wifi and our continental breakfast. It is a pleasure to inform you that we have been implementing many upgrades to the property very soon.

We hope to see you again in the nearest future.

Warm regards,

Javed Ali Syed/Duty Manager

Reviewed November 19, 2017

I couldn't get any WiFi on any of their available networks in my room. hence I couldn't do any work in the 4 evenings I was there. Receptionist offered me passwords to all their available networks but the two that did appear on my WiFi list in my room were either at one bar or not appearing at all at times.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CInnVic, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn London - Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Dear dhU3582JV,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience.

I read with great concern that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Please be informed that the issues mentioned have been investigated and the action has been taken.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. It's regretful to hear the disappointment towards your experience. Would you like to contact me directly in order to discuss your stay in details?

Kind regards,

Duty Manager

Reviewed November 18, 2017

I stayed in a basement room. It was very tired and dated. The shower cubicle covered in mold. Not just the grouting but on and around the cubicle door and with better cleaning this could be tackled.

My room was missing the tv remote and the reception staff did try hard to resolve this bringing 3 new remotes non of which worked. The desk lamp was also unplugged and broken.

Overall the ambiance of the basement rooms was awful. No natural light and harsh fluorescent light. The decor and carpets were shabby and in need of updating.

The bedding smelled of harsh bleach and the bed itself was a cheap camp bed style double with a thin mattress.

All in all nothing inviting or cosy.

Breakfast was basic but fine. A self service continental. Nice fresh bread.

I was woken at 2am by another guest banging on the room opposite and shouting about getting a key card to get into someone’s room. Didn’t make me feel secure or add to the experience.

Positives were pleasant staff and a nice reception area but not enough to want to ever go back!

Dear sarahwH590HW,

Kind regards,
Duty Manager

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Our best stay was in Confort İnn Victoria. Kind and helpful staff,comfy beds and rich breakfast. Within walking.distance to many attractions, Victoria train and coach stations. Thanks to it, we left London with pleasant memories.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CInnVic, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn London - Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Dear TC N,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review about your stay at Comfort Inn Victoria.

It sounds as our location was perfectly suited for all your needs, both in relation to various attractions and some of the easiest way of transportation.

The team is delighted to hear that you had a good time in London and had a comfortable stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again at our hotel in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed November 12, 2017

The whole hotel needs a deep clean and renovation. My first room was in the basement and didn't feel safe. When I requested a change after discovering it wasn't clean, the staff were more than reluctant because it meant them having to clean the room again. I would never stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CInnVic, Manager at Comfort Inn London - Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Dear Vicky,

I read with great concern that your stay with us did not meet your expectations and that you experienced some issues during your stay. Your feedback certainly helps us to monitor and improve our customer experience.
Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Warm Regards