Open today: 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing experience

I would highly recommend The Floatworks. After just having had my first visit, I can definitely say... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Shivanirajdev
via mobile
Great experience!

I had my first float experience today and it was brilliant. I've never tried anything like it... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
ameenarojee
London, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$24.90
from US$130.12
from US$106.22
from US$33.19
More Info
All reviews surreal experience float session hollywood room sensory deprivation floatation experience pod room lower back pain vauxhall station whole process explained everything london bridge my mum tank meditation tension womb chakra
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

I attended Float Works for the first time in September. I had never done a float so was a little nervous. The staff were AMAZING. As soon as I walked in the music and calming voice of the staff member took me to a place of serenity! The staff member was so helpful, kind and caring. Really took her time to explain the process and answer questions. The rooms were immaculate and clean with showers and essentials in the room. The float was a great temperature and begun with meditation music. There was also a chill out room with tea available after which was great for grounding afterwards. Would recommend leaving an additional 30 mins after your float for this. All essentials such as a hair dryer are on site. I can highly recommend Float Works and will definitely go again :)

Reviewed October 1, 2018

It was a sensational experience. I've have never tried floating before and I was very impressed by it. I was so relaxed in my pod, I felt very calm and at ease, wonderful way to meditate and make connection to your body, very healing. I felt cleansed by the salty water and very light afterwards. The whole place is amazing, lovely staff who gave me the entire explanation on how everything works, relaxing music and colorful lights inside the pod and you can choose to turn it off, as well, which I chose to be completely at peace, shower cubicle with beautiful shampoo, conditioner, body wash, chill out room with great books and delicious 7 chakras teas, powder room to dry your hair. What an experince!

1  Thank Simone P
Reviewed September 19, 2018

I recently had shoulder and upper body aches and floating was recommended as a potential pain reliever activity.

As I was a first timer, the staff there ensure that i was thoroughly briefed on what to expect and how to maneuver my way around the float pod. I was worried about being claustrophobic so was great knowing that I have an option of being in total darkness or having the lights on! There's also a small head float though it's really not needed as my body just naturally floated in the salty water.

The place is well run and has certainly thought of the whole process very thoroughly - there's music to indicate when my session starts and when it ends, fluffy towels, shower amenities (and powerful shower heads), vaseline to cover cuts, protective ear pieces, powder room and even lockers to store my bags and shoes!

Definitely an interesting and pleasant experience for me!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

I had an absolutely fantastic experience at Floatworks. For someone who struggles with sleep and meditation, I was actually able to relax in the pod and I felt so calm. There's something almost futuristic about it. Highly recommend for anyone who could use a safe haven from the endless stream of thoughts that are hard to escape!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Hanna S
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

If you’ve not tried floating, you must, and if you have, then have another at Floatworks. It’s a fantastic place - really well run, friendly staff and great pods. Super chilled atmosphere. Thanks guys!

Date of experience: August 2018