“Love it!!!!”

Sticks'N'Sushi Wimbledon
Ranked #1,028 of 25,578 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Oozing ultra-sleek Scandinavian chic, Sticks'n'Sushi is one of Wimbledon's most fashionable and popular eateries. With the original Sticks'n'Sushi site in Copenhagen, this cutting-edge concept combines the best in Japanese and Nordic dining, with a typically slick dining room featuring suspended art pieces, clean angles and a stony grey colour palette. As its name suggests, the Sticks'n'Sushi menu features a mix of freshly-crafted sushi and sizzling yakitori sticks - loaded with chicken, red meat and vegetables - served straight from the grill.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would like to give them 10 stars if possible, and for me it’s what they are!!
Second time in this restaurant and from the staff in the entrance until the staff that attend at the table, no words to describe the attention to the costumer.
Food...fusion of flavours between Japanese and Danish...Wow!!! Every bite it’s for me a peace of heaven. Really and truly love it!!
Atmosphere, at the table, in the balcony, every time I’ve the feeling that’s an amazing place to share food with your friends and enjoy the moment!
Amazing!!! Don’t change the feeling!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Totally changed my view on sushi. This place has now become my favourite spot for a celebration meal. Good service, tasty food and a nice vibe.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

This was my second time at Sticks n Sushi in Wimbledon and on both occasions I found the food to be so delicious! The menu has been adapted to show images of each food item which my friends and I found so helpful. The staff were very attentive, gave excellent advice and had a relaxed manner which helped with the overall cool and modern vibe that this restaurant is going for. An amazing choice of both traditional and modern sushi rolls and Danish inspired meat sticks. The scallops wrappe din bacon were heavenly! There are some great sharing platter options and set menus too, for those who fancy a bit of everything. Great place to eat with friends.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

We travelled here on a friend's strong recommendation. What a disappointment. The food was very average - very prettily presented but no flavour. Everything tasted the same. The interior is a soulless cavern and slightly unkempt and the food is over-priced. The waiting staff were inconsistent - one friendly, another cold and distant. I did not like the service charge being automatically added to my bill. It is my perogative to reward good service. I would not come here again.

Date of visit: October 2018
Sticks N s, Guest Relations Manager at Sticks'N'Sushi Wimbledon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello

Thank you for sharing your review here so we have an opportunity to respond. You don't mention specifically which dishes you chose, so while the menu is plentiful with choice, it would have been helpful as you may have ordered dishes with the same flavours or dressings.

Over priced is of course subjective. You are paying for the highest quality fish, meat and other ingredients, all cooked fresh to order. We do always ask how the meal is and we're not aware of anyone saying they didn't enjoy their choices, we would always look to review your order and see which changes we can make to make it more enjoyable for you

While we always appreciate personal opinions, we would politely beg to differ that our beautiful, warm and well designed restaurant is a soulless cavern.

Service charge is absolutely your prerogative, and while it's standard practice to include, it is of course discretionary so we hope you chose to not pay it based on your comments.

If you would like to communicate directly about this with any feedback, we'd welcome that -please do email us wimbledon at sticksnsushi dot com

Many thanks

Sticks'n'Sushi

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

Loved this place... Having had the food I am now really glad I sat at the bar to eat rather than come back... I could of eaten everything... Top quality and the waiter was really attentive my daughter's allergy requirements... Sublime