2,552 results
All reviews fulham broadway tube station match days delta lounge kings road district line good size minute walk twin beds club room booked this hotel bars and restaurants superior room mini bar earls court full english central london west end
Reviewed March 16, 2018

Eric from 55 Restaurant at Stamford Bridge was top notch. Extremely friendly and lovely to speak to. Very attentive to ensuring our needs were met. Very professional as well. Seating was a bit strange as we had to be paired at the same table as another couple, but that was outside Eric's hands and our meal was delightful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Duty M, Manager at Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2018

Dear Steven L,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent stay here with us at the Millennium and Copthorne Hotel at Chelsea Football Club.

We are delighted that you had a fantastic experience staying with us. I will be sure to pass over the wonderful news to Eric and the rest of the team along with the feedback regarding the seating as we take all feedback on board so thank you.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again very soon.

Have a lovely day.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

Great venue in the heart of south west London - neither myself or my husband are Chelsea fans but this is a must if you are a supporter just because I imagine it would be amazing staying so close to your home club! Room was comfy, the only reason I've given it 3 stars was because they wanted to charge us an extra £40 for a single bed for our 3 year old daughter (which wasn't advertised on the booking website we had used so a little bit naughty) and when we said it was our daughter's birthday hence the reason we were staying there, they sent an email back stating what we could buy from them. The cheapest thing was a teddy bear at £25 No gesture of goodwill or human kindness which I think took the shine off it. But overall, staff were friendly & it was a decent night's sleep.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Duty M, Manager at Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Dear Vix8323,

The team and I are delighted that you enjoyed the hotel, friendliness of the staff and had a comfortable nights sleep. I apologise for the misunderstanding with the extra bed. There is a fee of £40 for the extra bed rental however glad to hear that as a gesture of goodwill that charge was taken off. Sorry for any confusion that was caused.
What a lovely occasion to be staying with us and I am sorry that there was not a small gift organised. I apologise if this had an effect on making your daughters birthday as special as it could be.

If you ever have any issues in the future please do not hesitate to speak directly with myself or any other Duty Manager. We will always try our best to ensure you have a wonderful experience staying with us.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave your feedback.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Have a lovely evening,
Kind regards,

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at the hotel a few times now and the service gets better and better ... I had a lovely Superior room and received a lovely little surprise which had been organised by the reception supervisor Alessandra ... the was a Knock at my door where I was present with a little goodie bag of chocs, bath salts a loofa and a lovely message saying enjoy your stay made my evening ... however the poor guy who dropped the gift off must of got a shock of seeing me in my bathrobe and a black face mask on!!! Thanks all ... keep up the good work

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Becnye,

Thank you for leaving your outstanding feedback regarding your recent stay here with us at the Millennium and Copthorne Hotel at Chelsea Football Club.

Delighted to hear that your stays with us continue to get better and better. Alessandra is an asset to our team and she always goes that extra mile in her service. We are all so proud to have her on board. I will pass over this delightful feedback I know she will love to hear it.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave your feedback, we cannot wait to welcome you back again hopefully very soon.

Have a fantastic evening.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

The staff at the hotel are amazing and will go out of there way to help you. Our nightly bartender in the lounge, Adriana was extremely friendly. Would definitely recommend. Close to shops and good restaurants. Not to mention Chelsea soccer!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Izzyoli1
Duty M, Manager at Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Dear Izzyoli1,

We are absolutely thrilled that you had an enjoyable stay. Thank you for your outstanding review!
Wonderful feedback regarding the staff, the location and of course the excitement that comes with the Chelsea soccer.

We appreciate your comments and I will be sharing it with the rest of the team.
Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel very soon.

Christina, Duty manager

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Fab customer service from Alessandra on reception and Andrew the concierge. Accomodating and welcoming with a good knowledge of the area and a desire to make sure we were happy. Nice hotel too. Quiet rooms with all amenities close by

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Clare M,

Thank you for leaving your feedback regarding your recent stay here with us at the Millennium and Copthorne Hotel at Chelsea Football Club. We are so happy to hear that you had a fantastic stay!
Alessandra and Andrew are both wonderful assets to the team, I will be sure to let each of them know of your excellent feedback.

We do hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon for another great stay!

Thank you again for taking the time to leave your feedback. Have a wonderful day.