See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

Got an unexpected surprise here. Stayed 2 nights in May and it was beautiful. Premium studio on the 7th floor with views of the city, washing machine, cooker, dishwasher, kitchen and all mod cons. Would recommend to anybody staying in the area. I will stay again for sure!!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Services G, General Manager at Native Tower Hill, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Dear Jay,

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your recent stay at Tower Hill I am pleased you felt that this could be a home away from home.
You summed our rooms up saying they have everything required and the view and location are fantastic.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Kind regards
Tanya

Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

In one word, avoid! This is dirty, messy, noisy and you end up with broken furniture.
It takes them ages to reply to email, and the reason being they just do not care.
As you can see, there is a big gap between the pictures on the website and the real ones..

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank amrouchel
Guest Services G, Guest Relations Manager at Native Tower Hill, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Dear Amrouche,

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us and found an issue with the furniture and cleanliness and we did not exceed your expectation especially with our customer service as this is something we always pride ourselves on.

Regarding the comments on your specific room, I have passed on your comments to our Maintenance and Housekeeping Manager who is currently looking into these.

Please feel free to contact me direct at Go Native to discuss me helping resolve this matter with yourself. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Tanya Strutt

Reviewed January 29, 2017

If you are looking for a clean, spacious, modern furbished appartment in London, near the circle line and the district line (between Aldwych and Tower Hill), for a reasonable price: book this appartment. Our appartment was on the first floor, right above the Indian restaurant (no smell in the appartment).
It has a good shower, good matrass, nice living room with a couch, a fauteuil and a dining table with two chairs. There's a kitchen with a dishwasher, a washing machine, microwave, toaster, kettle and cutlery. A choice of restaurants can be found just around the corner.
The only thing you do not get is a receptionist (access via numbercodes you receive in an email), nor a breakfast. Cleaning and change of linnen is before arrival and then once a week. They save a lot on staff costs, employing international staff. Their financial administration kept sending me threatening-sounding reminders well after I paid via booking.com, and continued to do so even after I sent evidence of payment. And I only received their email with the entrance codes when I was at their doorstep and calling them for clarification.
Furthermore, as there is no receptoin, if you want to store your luggage before entering your appartment, or after you checked out, they have a sister hotel (Go Native Monument) at Lovath street, near Monument street that does take care of it.
This was such a good deal we can really recommend it (and will come back).

Room tip: Even if it is right above an indian restaurant, you do not suffer from the smells
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Services G, Manager at Native Tower Hill, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Dear Karen,

Thank you for staying with us and for your thoughts on our apartments . We are glad you enjoyed the facilities and the neighborhood and taking the time to review our service and properties.

I am sorry there was an issue with payment and I will look into this with our team to remedy this for our future booking.

We hope to see back at our property soon at Go Native.

Kind regards

Tanya

Reviewed December 14, 2016 via mobile

Outstandig apartment located really close to the city. I have been living in those apartment during the last months. The apartments are quite good, however there is a big issue: there is nobody who could help the guess during any emergency. The last December 15th I was toasting some bread in the toaster when the fire alarm started to sound. The alarm was making nose during more than three hours. However, I was unsuccessfully trying to speak with the GAO Native in order to disable the false alarm. Unless I was trying to put in touch with the GO Native's call centre during several hours, they were always disregarding me and my company.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2016

Really like Go Native's Tower Hill apartment at first. Clean room, decent location, easy self check-in however sadly didn't get a good night's sleep. The very aggressive fire alarm went off 3 times in the early morning - once at 5am and a couple of times shortly after. Real shame as this London stay was a treat for my wife and we left more tired than when we arrived!

I asked Go Native about the alarm and they were quick to respond saying that rather than the alarm being faulty, it was caused by another person in the property burning toast. Not Go Native's fault really I suppose but be warned, unless you're luckier than us you might not get a very good kip in this building. And at £170+ for the night that's a bit frustrating.

Date of stay: November 2016