US$201
  • Breakfast included
US$139
US$128
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$87
US$84
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
US$370
US$309
Hilton
  • Restaurant
All reviewshyde parkkensington palacejunior suitebutler servicekensington high streetalbert hallthe entire staffhotel is beautifulfive star hotelrestaurant staffperfect stayafternoon teaan upgradetube stationmaseraticonciergespa
Reviewed October 17, 2017

Beautiful boutique Hotel in the perfect London location - just a few steps away from Kensington High Street for shopping, and extremely close to Knightsbridge and Harrods, plus right opposite an entry to Kensington Park. Professional and accommodating staff, and exceptional rooms.

Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
Alessandro C, General Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear Guest,

thank you for your great review!

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our luxury property, its unique location and fabulous 5 star personalized service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Baglioni Hotel London for another unforgettable Italian touch stay!

Reviewed October 16, 2017

My recent stay at the Baglioni hotel in London was fantastic and one of the best hotels I've stayed in. The location was great, the service and staff were amazing and the hotel rooms and food were excellent. I highly recommend the Baglioni Hotel if you're visiting London.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your fantastic review with other travellers!

We love to offer unforgettable experiences and to ensure all our guests are looked after before and during their stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at the Baglioni Hotel London.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

I spent few days at the Baglioni Hotel during the Frieze fair. It has been my first time there as I decided to move from usual Mayfair hotels in order to have a more comfortable and relaxing stay. What I experienced, expecially at the concierge and reception, has been a very welcoming, professional and tailor-made service, really what I was looking for. The team has been great. The concierge did a great job: they took care of my last minute dining reservations giving me the opportunity to experience new restaurants and they organised shuttles around the city for me. The reception continuously tried to refine the services accordig to my needs in order to make my stay perfect. Mr Edoardo even gave me the chance the decide which pillow I would have preferred among a selection of different types. Unfortunately I did not experience the SPA and I just had breakfast at the hotel restaurant, but I can say that I had really lovely days in London and this is also thanks to the Baglioni team.

Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
Alessandro C, General Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing this amazing review with other travellers.

We are proud of our friendly and attentive service as well as our unique product and location in front of Hyde Park.

Our team truly enjoyed looking after you during time with us and we hope to have the chance of welcoming you back very soon for an other Italian touch experience at our property.

Best Regards

Reviewed October 7, 2017

A very good combination of , location, accommodation, ambiance, food, service and satisfaction. A central yet peaceful location, which gives the feel of privacy and exclusivity. Friendly staff and superb butler service. a personalized service and attention makes you feel at home.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
Alessandro C, General Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your great review with other travellers.

Our team truly enjoyed looking after you during your stay with us and we hope to have the chance of welcoming you back very soon to our property.

Best Regards

Reviewed September 29, 2017

The staff were welcoming and efficient, nothing was too much trouble. Our room was spacious and luxurious with a very comfortable bed. It is ideally situated right opposite Hyde Park. Special mention to Concierge Phil, I managed to get a splinter deep under my nail. Phil insisted I be chauffeured in the Hotel's car to the nearest chemist to buy tweezers to remove the splinter! We were so impressed not only will we definitely be back but we will stay at other Baglioni Hotels wherever possible.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
Alessandro C, General Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Dear Guest,

thank you for your great review!