See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

After booking this hotel, I read the reviews and my heart dropped. I thought we were in for staying in a small, dirty hotel with rude staff. This was not the case.
The room was tiny and the ensuite was cramped, but it was clean and what you expect for the cheap price of the hotel. The fact that breakfast is included is an added bonus.
If we had been staying in London for longer than two days it would have been too small, however, as a cheap hotel for a short stay it was perfect.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EJLR7
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel for 5 days. The room was not available. Had to stay in the hotel across the street for 2 days in a room that could not fit my bag just to give an idea. Than I moved to the hotel itself: dirty, no lift, bad management that knocked on my door 10pm to sign a form that they forgot to ask upon checkin. Avoid if you can.

Note: I have stayed in more than 10 budget hotels in London last year.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is cheap, but filthy and worn down. Found nails on the floor, stains on the walls around the bed and sticky stuff in the curtains. No dishwasher in the kitchen. The woman who clared the tables after breakfast washed up by hands, wich you could see on the dirty coffecups they gave you in the morning.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank oyst1n
Reviewed July 14, 2017

This is the worst hotel I have been to in my life. It is so dirty and the room was filled with flies. When I asked to cancel my booking, the staff lied to me. They said they will only take a one night fees and refund the rest; which they never did. They ripped me off.

Room Tip: Do not stay there; it is a horrible hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights recently with hubby as we were in London for a concert but if anywhere else was available we would have changed hotels. Stayed in a double room with ensuite. Rooms are tiny and not the cleanest. walls could have been doing with being cleaned/painted as one had specs of blood on! Our room was right next to the breakfast area and shared toilet so no chance of a lie in, you can hear everything! The rating I've given is for the air conditioning which was the only decent thing about it

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple