Old Church Street
US$71
US$309
US$149
Orbitz.com
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$109
Agoda.com
All reviewssouth kensington tube stationkings roadtop flooran easy minute walktea and coffeepowerful showereasy accesshyde parkcomfortable bedchelsealinens
Reviewed April 14, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights in February 2011. It is is an easy 8-10 minute walk from South Kensington Station. Fulham Road, with all its lovely shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs, leads off Old Church Street. The owner, Nina, was welcoming and helpful and provided delicious breakfasts. The room was extremely comfortable and tastefully furnished. The bathroom was a little small for my husband who is 6'5" and likes plenty of room around him, however, was a perfect size for me (5'3"). It was well stocked with lovely toiletries and thick, fluffy towels, very clean and beautifully serviced every day, as well as the bedroom. The only negative (and it is a very small negative) thing that I have to say was that we were served the same variety of cheese 5 days in a row at breakfast! The cheese itself was delicious, it's just that a little variety would have been nice :). I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this lovely b&b to everyone. Just go there, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank BitterSweetSprings
Reviewed December 21, 2010

We stayed on the third floor and were greatly impressed at the room. It has a recently renovated bathroom and the room has beautiful antique furniture and paintings.
What really made our stay enjoyable were the small luxuries in the room like the large soft towels, the fine cotton sheets and puffy down pillows, a large bottle of water was left for us daily as well as biscuits and tea/coffee. I noticed that hostess Nina had vacuumed our room every day - the room was spotless. There was also a flat screen TV with satellite channels. The room takes up the whole third floor so you have windows on both sides with a great view of the South Kensington/Chelsea area. The B&B is just under a 10 minute walk to South Kensington station which has cafes, pubs and restaurants. The immediate area is quite posh and it's a nice walk to the station, passing interior design stores, antique stores and boutiques. The street is a quiet residential street. Nina was a great hostess. I can't believe we got all this for just 100 pounds a night!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Aussie_Charlotte
Reviewed December 4, 2010

I was fortunate to have stayed at this B & B for 3 weeks and I cannot say enough good things: host Nina is friendly, warm, knowledgeable, and anticipates your every need, resident poodles Poppy & Pixie are adorable, and the B & B itself is superb. Its location is safe and central, and offers easy access to most London destinations. If you prefer the tube, So. Kensington stn. (which is an easy 6 mins. walk) gives you direct access to Heathrow, and the Piccadilly line, as well as 2 other lines. Royal Albert Hall is a short walk away, a choice of cinemas abound, and the shops on King's Road is a microcosm of Oxford St. What more can a girl ask for?

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
6  Thank Catherine156
Reviewed September 30, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights last year. The location is very nice - on a quiet street in a lovely neighborhood. The innkeeper is very accommodating and helpful and the rooms are very nicely decorated and spotless. Breakfast was perfect - fresh fruit and yogurt with homemade granola. We had a fantastic time. We will stay here every time we go to London. Thanks so much Nina!

Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
5  Thank LESTrips
Reviewed August 7, 2010

I feel lucky to have found this wonderful B&B and would definitely stay there again as well as send even the fussiest travellers there! I wanted to say in this exact neighborhood as I was visiting my niece from July 1 - 10 who was studying in London and whose flat was nearby. This is a lovely old townhouse, perfectly renovated in every detail! My room was very large and extremely comfortable. My bed was perfect and the linens, towels and toiletries luxurious, Everything was immaculate and cleaned every day. My bathroom was so nice, it has inspired my home bathroom renovation. The air conditioning was strong (there were some very warm days when I was there) and I slept in complete comfort. Nina, the owner, could not have been more warm and friendly and helpful and at the same time, very unintrusive. I read all the reviews and was concerned since I was travelling alone. All the great reviews were true and it could not have been easier to come and go, all in the perfect neighborhood! It was also very nice to be greeted by 2 tiny scampering poodles who greet you warmly - they are sweet and adorable and make you feel like you are home. I would stay here again in a heartbeat and I cannot imagine anyone staying here not falling in love with this perfect home away from home.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo