“A Grand ole' Hotel”

Park Grand London Hyde Park
Ranked #250 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I traveled to London with 4 friends (from Australia) and while the room was very cosy for the four of us, we were greeted and treated with amazing hospitality from the moment we arrived.

A 5 minute walk to Paddington station, public transport was easy to use.

The reception team were very helpful and polite. I even left my blazer jacket in the hotel and thought that would be the last I saw of it.
Getting in contact with the concierge via email was a breeze. They were so understanding of my situation that they even organised express postage of my lost jacket.

Cannot thank the team enough for not only returning my lost property but for an unbelievable hosting experience.

We will be back!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Funk89
GurdeepsinghSENATOR, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Funk89 ,
Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback following your recent visit at the Park Grand London Hyde Park hotel.

We are extremely glad to read that you found our hotel to be a perfect place for relaxation after a long hectic day. We believe that simplicity attracts perfection, and we are proud that we have created a memorable experience during your stay.
I will be more than privileged to communicate your wonderful comments across the hotel staff.
We do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again in not too distant future.

With my warm regards,

There are newer reviews for Park Grand London Hyde Park

Reviewed 13 August 2017

They show a room in the reservation and they give a 4 mts room. Horrible, small. without place for anything.
The breakfast was clean.
The room at least was clean
I spent 2 nights and the bed was too soft, I couldn´t even sleep.

Room Tip: Don´t go to this hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Moises I ,
Thank you for your review following your experience with us at The Park Grand London Hyde Park Hotel.

I am naturally extremely sorry to read your feedback , and to know that you left the hotel with much of disappointment. We were of course further saddened to know that your impression of the infrastructure of the room and our services in particular led to you feeling let down despite scoring us as excellent with regards to our service standard .
Moreover, It saddened me more reading your comment regarding your experience with our manager. Please be advised that, at The Park Grand London Hyde Park, we hold exceptionally high standards and we endeavour to preserve this by demonstrating attentive and personalized service to all our guests .

I have tried to locate your reservation in our system , however , I am unable to do so therefore I kindly request you to please send us your reservation details in order for us to locate your reservation and understand be your review better .
Moreover , I would very much appreciate if you could contact me directly at
dm@parkgrandhydepark.co.uk or you can reach me on 02072624521 to further investigate and discuss your experience with us and to restore your confidence in our hotel.

We sincerely hope for an opportunity to deliver a much improved Park Grand experience to you in the future. We thank you once again for your much valuable feedback.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I booked a single room from my travel agent UAE .
When i arrived i was given room 114 , i found it very small and requested to transfer into bigger room .
Front desk staff showed me many rooms and I choose to stay in M6 with little extra money .
I dont have any negative things about the hotel . Everything been very good .
Very good location
Nice room
Very helpful staff
Yes i stay here next time

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
GurdeepsinghSENATOR, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Hussain A,
Thank you for such a fantastic review of our hotel on TripAdvisor community.

We are truly heartened by your warm comments following your stay with us . It is very rewarding for us all to learn that you had such a wonderful experience with highlights including the warm service by our team and our brilliant location in Paddington Village, where a wealth of shopping, many London attractions and dining venues awaits our guests.
It gives us great pleasure to read that you had such a memorable experience during your stay with us. The team are delighted with your warm comments and this will only encourage us all to continue striving for service excellence.

We are most grateful for your recommendation to our future guests and be absolutely assured that there will always be a warm welcome waiting for you here at
The Park Grand London Hyde Park Hotel .

With my Warmest regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2017

comfortable bed. under floor heating in bathroom which is always a bonus! however the room was very small but as we only stayed for 2 nights it was not worth effort to move as only other room available would have required additional cost

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jemzi,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valued feedback on your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor community .

It is with deepest regret that we read about the unsatisfactory experience you had with us . However , please be informed that this is not representative at all of the service that we take great pride in delivering to our guests.

As per our response to you directly, where we have addressed the concerns you brought to our attention, please be assured that we have taken note of your feedback and proceeded to improve our services immediately. We are terribly sorry for the discomfort you encountered and we sincerely look forward to the opportunity to restore your faith in us when you next return to our Hotel.

Although very disappointed, we very much value your constructive feedback as this allow us to identify points of improvement to further enhance the overall hotel experience for each and every one of our guests. Please feel free to contact me directly on dm@parkgrandhydepark.co.uk to assist you directly for your future reservations.

Once again , We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns and we hope we will be humbled by an opportunity to deliver a much improved Park grand experience to you in the future.

kind regards,

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

My friend and i stayed in this hotel for 3 days. Although the room was small compared to what i had expected.
The staff was very friendly and always there to help with the directions and booking the tours.
It was a good experience and would definitely come again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Deanne P ,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post this wonderful review on TripAdvisor community following your recent experience at The Park grand London Hyde Park Hotel.

We love to read that you had a good time in London with your mum and felt very comfortable at our hotel.
Our proud team and location is definitely one why we are very proud of about our hotel. We are lucky to have our property minutes from Paddington main line station and a very strategic location that brings our guests just a few steps away from must-see London attractions and modern-day conveniences.
Especially your remark about our team delight us, because it is very important for us to offer a warm and professional service from the beginning our guests stay until their check out. Pleased be assured that your acknowledgement of our commitment is most appreciated across all departments with much gratitude as we continue to strive for service excellence and we are all humbled by your warm compliments.

We are very pleased with your recommendation and it would certainly be our greatest pleasure to have you return for another memorable stay.

With my best regards ,

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

A nice and quiet boutique Hotel. Family room for 4. They prepared everything for 4 pax. No need to ask. Special fruits as well. Staff was helpful. Limited parking just outside premises for £20 per night. Near Hyde Park. Walking distance to station.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank NGO A

Dear NGO A ,

Especially your remark about our team delights us , because it is very important for us to offer a warm and professional service from the beginning our guests stay until their check out. Pleased be assured that your acknowledgement of our commitment is most appreciated across all departments with much gratitude as we continue to strive for service excellence and we are all humbled by your warm compliments.

With my best regards ,

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We loved everything about this little hidden gem in Paddington area .
The room are lovely and the attention to detail was fabulous, perfect location with English feel to it .
Oxford Street is 20 minutes away, just couldn't fault anything about this place .
The best thing was staff , one member of staff was Sakar, who was very friendly, kind and knows how to please his guests from every corner, nothing was too much trouble.
We both are already planning our next visit soon .

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shrestach s

Dear Shrestach s,

Along with the team of Park Grand London Hyde Park Hotel, I would like to thank you so much for your complimenting review and would like to extend our sincerest appreciation for your continuous loyalty over the years and we intend to do everything possible to keep it this way for many years ahead. Your good-natured comments of the warm service delivered by our team members, particularly by Mr Sakar are most appreciated as we continue strive for legendary service excellence.

Once again , We want to extend our heartfelt appreciation for your loyalty and patronage . We can't wait to welcome you and your family back for another memorable experience here . ''Your true home away from home'' .

With my warmest regards ,