Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$115.10
from US$110.70
from US$32.00
from US$166.30
More Info
All reviews diana ross berry gordy royal circle motown story stevie wonder smokey robinson love motown rock of ages audience participation great singing story line box office standing ovation great seats my mum west end booked tickets
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Absolutely amazing show! My mum and I really enjoyed it! I would like to say a special thank you to Max and Hugh who helped my mum all through the night and was on hand for support as she is in a wheelchair. As soon as we walked into the theatre you looked after us. Thank you so much. Would really recommend the show! Thank you for a lovely evening!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Not a show I would recommend and I would not want to rush back to see it! We were told before we had even sat down by "security" do not clap, do not sing, do not move up and down in your seats and under no circumstances attempt to dance - until you are invited- we didnt get that chance as we left after the interval. Security were threatening rude and frankly disrepectful

1  Thank sued261
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Went to see A matinee performance of Motown. Lovely theatre, very comfortable seating and great view (second row Royal Circle. Great show with excellent dancers and singers. Would recommend.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Went to see the musical Motown. Its well worth a visit. The cast were very professional, their singing and performance was first rate. Two hours of great music.
The theatre itself is beautiful and wonderful place to visit.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

The building is from 1911 and you can feel the historic air in the house. Several famous actors have been on the stage and from 2017 you can se the great musical Motown.