“fantastic meat”

Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pimlico
Reviewed April 5, 2018

We were expecting a passable not-to expensive meal. What we got was really good service from people who were obviously proud of the restaurant, and we got outstanding meat - the chef's secret marinade clearly pays dividends. Altogether an extremely enjoyable pre-theatre meal. (And Efes beer!) Give them a go.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

We were greeted immediately at the door by a welcoming smiling gentleman and shown to a table. We enjoyed the mezze sample plater, divine , with pita lightly buttered and warm, yum. I had the lamb kabobs which were so tasty and tender, while my husband had the lemon-I Tavuk chicken, smothered in a delicious wine and lemon sauce served over mashed potatoes.
We ended the meal with amazing Turkish coffee and home made baklava. I would love to go back and try more! Recommend if you want a great meal in a warm friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

As the Kazan Restaurant did not open until 17:30pm we went across to the more casual Kazan kitchen at 17:15pm. The food was equally good, very happy waiters and the Sauvignon blanc was deliciously drinkable.

We chose the vegetarian mezze platter for one with falafel, humus and tabboueh and a beetroot dip and the Kazan Mezze Journey for two which had lamb and pork, bakla and all the veggie dips the same as the veggie as well. We only needed one course and were very full with the squashy pitta bread which was warmly served.

Fresh leaves of mint in a tea pot to end the dinner was a welcome digestiv. The only naughty thing was the menu said £1.95 for fresh mint tea but they charged us £2.15 so they needed to reprint the menu!

Otherwise a lovely night.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

I called at the Kazan Kitchen for lunch having got off the coach in Victoria. The place was busy with people enjoying a leisurely Sunday brunch. The staff were friendly and helpful and there was a relaxed atmosphere about the place. I had a beautifully cooked Sea Bass with a salad of tomatoes, rocket and onions, along with a glass of white wine. I couldn’t help noticing that there seemed to be a wide range of cuisine on offer as well as some delightful looking fresh juices. A place to visit again when I’m in London.

Reviewed February 28, 2018

Having walked past this restaurant some weeks ago I was keen to give Kazan Kitchen ago. Its parent restaurant looks fabulous but was interested to see how the smaller more casual sister fared before giving Kazan a try. I called on the morning of visiting and reserved a table without any issue. On arriving we were greeted by a friendly host who seated us at a cosy table. The service was attentive but not pushy and the atmosphere was casual and relaxed.

The wine good the food perfectly cooked and the table had a variety; from calamari to lamb shish to lamb shank stew. Everything was tasty well presented and hot.

I would highly recommend Kazan Kitchen for good informal eating that's reasonable in price and far better than the chains you could visit a stones through away. Looking forward to visiting Kazan!!