“Lovely Dinner in Soho”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Came here with friends to have a lovely dinner. The staff was super friendly and the food was amazing. I had a fish pie which is super tasty!
The atmosphere is very cosy in the evening.

Date of visit: February 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,718)

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We where looking for a nice place to eat the day after Easter and I found a nice classic British place with nice atmosfere..we been welcoming straight away from entrance by our waiter to be..which seat us by the window ..he gave us a few tips about the food and we been very happy with it. We even bought some souvenirs from their shop to remind us our visit in there. Many thanks to Felix the waiter that served us. We will be back soon.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

As we entered to the restaurant around 1:00 PM the waitress still ask if you want the breakfast menu which is great if you still want to have a lite meal. I had bills burger which was very delicious, And I really recommend any burger lover to have this meal. The value of money was acceptable compared to other places. Staff were helpful and friendly. Finally yes I would go back again to try other menu options.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Came for dinner thinking we'd have a grand meal. My daughter and I shared the 14 oz rib-eye steak, which was tough and too thick; it was cooked well-done though we'd ordered it medium. The peppercorn sauce was a bit overpowering and the rocket was bitter. We ordered a side salad, which turned out to be all rocket with a few tomatoes and cucumbers, rather than mixed greens as the menu stated. If there was dressing on the salad it wasn't noticeable. Our waitress was very happy to return the salad but made no apologies. I'm guessing the chefs/cooks in the back wanted to be sure the rocket made it out the door before spoiling. I had a Bloody Mary with vodka that was delicious but was weak -- so ordered an extra shot. If we lived in London I doubt I'd ever visit here again. The restroom was clean but the hand dryer was way too noisy!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

The food here was nice when it arrived but the service was very slow, even though the restaurant was quiet.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Bill's? Share your experiences!