“Best Friday Night in London I've had in ages”
Review of Street Eats

Street Eats
Ranked #5,466 of 23,873 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

I love and work in London and Hammersmith was never a destination, until I found this place... This is true authentic worldly cuisines, especially on a weekend it really has a great atmosphere. I don't know the host but it's the best, especially Bringing your own bottle. Amazing food and great value

Michael C, Owner at Street Eats, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2017

Thanks for that and hopefully see you at a supperclub soon, we just did one this Friday, lots of new tasty treats on the menu!!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

This review is about the food bought from Street Eats market stall at Lyric square, Hammersmith on the 14th of January. I have gone for Chicken Kothu Roti and having eaten it before at a different place, I have to say - the one at Street Eats is not even worth a single star rating. It was sweet with too much veggies and a spoon of chicken in it max. Doesn't have any salt or spices...Salt, yes I can eat without it but I would expect a Srilankan dish to have at least a bit of kick from chilli. The dish hasn't got any and very disappointing. I had to throw it away after half (had to eat half so I don't starve!!).

Oh, apologies that you had to eat half of it in order not to starve. I serve a lot of that dish week in week out, to the same people, so won't be tweaking the recipe just yet. Sorry to hear you didn't like it.

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

after passed many times in front of this restaurant...a day we decided to try it...
and now....
we just want to try all the menu!!!
guys are really cool,friendly....
nice furniture,good spirit...
I LOVE THIS PLACE!

1  Thank Mathieu V
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

Wonderful place. The guy who runs it is genuinely friendly and the breakfast burritos were delicious. Also greatly coffee. Also great coffee! burritos were

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Street Eats has the best tasting coffee to get you going in the morning or as a pick me up (much better than the coffee you can find in chain coffee shops - coming from a coffee snob here!). The food is fresh, tasty and they have an amazing selection of healthy juices and smoothies. The atmosphere is open, friendly and the guys care about their customers. Polite and funny with a warm customer service rare to find in London. On top of all that they have a great taste in music, run a market stall locally every Thursday and regularly run a supper club. I recommend as your regular pit stop or even a quick pop in...give it a visit and become wise to the best place to eat and chill in Hammersmith!