“Outstanding sushi ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Greenwich
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been here twice and both times the sushi has been just out of this world.
You wouldn’t think twice walking past the restaurant it looks like an older builders cafe, very small, tables that don’t match and looks like it isn’t up to much but i think this adds to its charm!
The only way you could have better sushi is to quickly nip over to Japan!
Truly excellent food (and the service is very good too).

1  Thank Cris932

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

We came here when it was raining on Saturday so needed some good food to warm us up! The restaurant is small but greeted by friendly staff and luckily a couple tables were free

The food was delicious and so cheap (a rareity in Greenwich) I ended up having a starter, main and dessert for lunch!

Friendly staff and yummy food! I would mention that the restaurant isn’t exactly wheelchair or push chair friendly just because it’s so small and the tables are close together!

1  Thank WorldIsYourOyster3
Reviewed February 11, 2018

We have had various take outs and eaten in a number of times, but I would always order sushi from here when I want it for friends. Fresh, expertly prepared and delicious.

1  Thank llbcjmsll
Reviewed February 5, 2018

From outside, we could not believe it! I asked clients coming out of the next door restaurant... this Sushi place was their N°1 choice! So let's go!! It was a great discovery!! Excellent food and a lot of kindness from the owners! It's a BYO - so just across the street, there is a perfect wine shop that also has white wine in a fridge. No corkage charged!!

1  Thank Marc G
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

I frequently get a takeaway from here whenever I’m in Greenwich. Always a brilliant standard. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Thomas L