2,624 results
All reviewsmini kitchennespresso machinedean streetfiltered watersmall kitchenetteperfect locationoxford stfree wifirestaurants and barswalking distancesuperior roomyour doorstepspecial thanksmodern hotelwest endgreat showerquiet street
Reviewed September 5, 2017

When we were plannig our family trip we had no idea where to sleep in London as we had never been there before. This hotel is the best choice we could have done. It has a very good location and the staff is wonderful. We would like to thank especially Juanjo, a great gentleman who helped us all the time we were there, and Liliana, a lovely blond lady always willing to improve our stay. The staff is always smiling and giving good vibes from the moment you step into the reception.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank laurap0relmund0
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

It was a last minute booking and I picked this hotel in Soho for 2 nights. (Prior to Nadler Soho, I stayed at another hotel) Nadler Soho is a small boutique hotel in a great location (little pricey, I guess it is due to the convenient location). The standard double room was small, it's ok for two persons if you do not have much luggage. This room category do not provide any slippers. However, if you ask the reception, they will provide you with a pair. Most importantly the room is clean!
The staff were friendly and I feel like home. Thank you Rob, the GM, he is friendly, positive and professional and was willing to listen of what I have encountered and told him what can be done to improve the hotel. It's so important as there is no perfect hotel as such.
Thank you Liliana, Lily, Jess, Alberto, Shay, Jaunito and Sandra who took care of me during my short stay. They were wonderful and professional!
I will definitely return and stay again.
P.s. I personally do not like the black carpet in room, even I only wear black and love black. Hard to see when one drops something on the carpet! Do not like the furry bedspread either!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Robert A, General Manager at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

To Cully, our favorite guests, we thank you so much for your "wonderful" review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Although the sidewalks after 5pm were crammed with revelers imbibing after-work drinks, amazingly, my room at this hotel was quiet. Don't know whether all the rooms face a quiet alley as mine did but it's worth asking if this matters to you. Excellent location, walking distance to countless restaurants and theaters. A supermarket is around the corner. Every room has kitchenette w espresso-maker, microwave, fridge, etc. Bathroom has rain shower and there's an adequately sized, flat screen tv, as well as wifi. Room was small, perhaps because bed was king- size. Breakfast has to be ordered and paid for separately. Staff was unfailingly helpful, offering early check-in we requested as well as detailed maps and umbrellas. Moderately priced for this vibrant location.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Robert A, General Manager at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2017

Dear Naomi,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We agree that our location is a great asset, Soho is incredibly central for just about everything, as well as being probably London’s most cosmopolitan and vibrant area, full of bars, restaurants, independent boutiques. It was also pleasing that your encounters with staff were pleasant and the room amenities were on point.

I am not going to lie, the team and I are little bit disappointed that you rated your experience 4 stars. I would love to hear your opinion to what else we could have done to earn you 5th star?

Many thanks,

Reviewed September 3, 2017

We went to London for a short weekend getaway. Soho is the perfect location when you have just a short while to look around. We came late to the Nadler, but where met with smiles and offered a glas of Proseco. We where shown to our room, as the there are two elevators and its hard to find your way the first time. The room was smaller than expected as we had checked the reviews and this was not mentioned as a problem by others. The room are organized in a good way and had a small "closet kitchen" . There are no breakfast at the hotel, but there are loads of places to eat nearby. So if it hadent been for the tiny room we surely would come back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Stale K,

Thanks very much for your comments; quite positive on location – Soho is incredibly central for just about everything, as well as being probably London’s most cosmopolitan and vibrant area, full of bars, restaurants and independent boutiques

I am not going to lie, the team and I are little bit disappointed that you rated your experience 3 stars . We have several room types available and we would have been more than happy to upgrade you to a bigger room.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon when I hope we earn your 5star review.

Many thanks,

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Great location near to the best places at the Soho. Renovatad lately. The standard double room is not large but was enough for us. The staff was attentive and helpful. No restaurant in the hotel, but the area is full of nice restaurants including breakfast.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple