The Nadler Soho
Hotels.com
US$217
US$205
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$90
The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$114
  • Bar/Lounge
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$197
Cancelon
  • Pool
2,525 results
All reviewsmini kitchennespresso machinedean streetfiltered watergreat locationsmall kitchenetteoxford stfree wifirestaurants and barswalking distancesuperior roomperfect hotelspecial thanksyour doorstepwest endmodern hotelgreat shower
Reviewed 17 September 2017

The perfect hotel if you travel alone. Location is great. I reserved a single room and was placed below ground level but the room was perfectly alright.You get what you pay.
Clean, good bed and decent shower. Only neg. point was the access to wifi.
The vibe in the hotel is almost zero as there is no common areas. Staff was friendly.
I recommend breakfast at the Soho Hotel, just few steps away from the Nadler.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Robert A, General Manager at The Nadler Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Hi TangoStockholm,

Thanks very much for your comments, it was pleasing that your encounters with staff were pleasant and the room amenities were on point.

I am not going to lie, the team and I are little bit disappointed that you rated your experience 3 stars :( . As I hope we make clear on our website, our aim is for our guests to explore the local neighborhood and enjoy what’s around the hotel so our lounge, where we offer guests complimentary tea or coffee and a wide range of soft drinks, beers and wines, is perfect for this purpose. In a neighborhood like Soho, we are spoilt with an incredible array of local eateries. So rather than compete, we arrange special offers at many of these for our guests (up to 40% discount), and our front desk Local Ambassadors are there to help you choose from the wide selection that surrounds us.

At the Nadler Soho, we have a range of room categories that fit everyone’s needs. The Soho Single is suitable for one traveller while the Nadler Deluxe and the Carlisle Suite are ideal for families.

TangoStockholm, thank you once again for your feedback and please contact me when you are planning your next visit to London so I can personally look after your booking and make sure you have an exceptional stay.

Many thanks,

Rob
r.alam@nadlerhotels.com

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Where do I start? Staying in hotels is a particular love of mine and I have experienced good, bad and in between, but without a shadow of a doubt, this is the best. The staff were amazing!!! Nothing was too much trouble, even my enquiry about the statue above the hotel was explained in detail. The room was comfortable and very well equipped with a mini kitchen and Krups coffee maker plus the usual coffee and tea making facilities. The room was also a good size for central London. The situation was perfect. Not only just a 10-minute walk to the Shaftesbury Avenue theatres, but half that distance to Ronnie Scott's jazz club (I'm old, I walk slowly).
If there was anything negative it was that they have no kitchen, but as it's in the heart of Soho, with many cafés, bistros, restaurants and bars within a very short distance, then that may well be a bonus.

Will I go again? Absolutely, as soon as possible.

Room Tip: Ask the staff; they will tell you everything you need to know.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Located in a great area for walking around the city, good restaurants, and great places to go out to. The stuff were very friendly and very helpful, which really improved my stay there, and made an overall awesome time in london. Highly recommended. Thanks Alberto!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The Nadler Soho never disappoints. This trip will be my 4th stay at this lovely boutique hotel located in the very hip Soho. It is very well situated near all the hot restaurants on Dean St and Frith st. It is also very close to the famous shopping on Oxford St. The hotel is always clean and tastefully decorated. I appreciate their security where you cannot enter the room areas of the hotel without a key card. My favorite aspects of this hotel are the fabulous location, feeling of safety and most importantly the amazing staff. Jessica, Francesco, Liiana and Shaylina are all amazing. They are all so helpful in handling all my needs and are all so friendly, warm and patient. They are all very professional and lovely to deal with.
My stay at this hotel is always a wonderful experience. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

It is always a pleasure to have you staying with us Meryl. On behalf of Jessica, Francesca, Liliana and Shaylina, I thank you for your fabulous review of the hotel and staff and we look forward to seeing again very soon.

Many thanks,

Rob

Reviewed 11 September 2017

This hotel sits on a quiet side street right in the center of the Soho. The staff treat you like you are home, offering great coffees and a champagne upon check in. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Overall, this is far better than a normal european room. Strong internet and nice TVs. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends