See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 24, 2017

This was booked as part of my relocation to London -- a 2 week stay. The furnishings were simple, comfortable and elegant. More importantly, the property manager (Emilian) was attentive and extremely helpful. He effectively responded my inquiries and provided solutions; an extended check out time, cab for move out. Overall, I had a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded August 7, 2017

Dear Isa,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay at SACO Red Lion Court. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that the apartments as well as the location and the customer service exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to SACO in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Emilian Bej
Assistant Apartment Manager

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Decent accommodation with working facilities. No issues faced.
The staff is quick to respond for any assistance.The housekeeping staff is punctual and thorough with the weekly cleaning.
Stayed for 40 days...

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded May 30, 2017

Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcoming you back to SACO in the near future.

Best Regards,
Emilian Bej
Assistant - Apartment Manager

Reviewed February 27, 2015

We had our accommodations at Red Lion Court booked by my company as part of our relocation form Toronto, Canada to London. Upon arrival we were shown straight into our room despite arriving more than two hours before the normal check-in time. The apartment was huge, well laid out and very comfortable. The lift was unfortunately out of service when we arrived so we had to carry our luggage to the 4th floor but we received plenty of assistance. The only other difficulty we had was with only the radiator in the bedroom working when we first arrived but this was rectified within a few days and we were provided portable heaters in the meantime which were more than adequate.

Our property manager (Lillian) was very helpful whenever we called and assisted us with as a reference for our long-term flat. She also provided us with a long extension on our check-out time when we had issues with our other accommodations and provided us with the option to extend our rental if necessary at the rate applied for a month-long rental rather than the nightly rate.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Lilian C, Manager at SACO St. Pauls - Red Lion Court, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at SACO St Pauls. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and the apartments were spacious and comfortable. I am glad we were able to assist with your heating issues in good time with minimal disruption to yourself and with your luggage on arrival when the lift was being upgraded. We appreciated your patience on this matter.

As I understand you are now permanently living in London, but if you have any requirements for accommodation for your visiting friends and family from Canada or elsewhere, do get in touch with us.

Best Regards,

Lilian Clarke
Apartment Manager

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Extremely poor customer service no Information on time. Rude cleaner. No wonder all people are going to Marilyn apartments. City apartments are old but their service is better as compared to saco`s
What else should I write. The building is new but dont worry the cleaner will boss around if by any chance one comes across them. The only thing which is good about these guys is their helpline that way u get things resolved faster then emailing or calling the apartment manager.
That's pretty much

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Francesca F
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have stayed here in Summer of 2013. There is no air conditioning and it is very hot in Summer. I would recommend staying here in Winter, but definitely not Summer. There are hotels around the area - ie: the APEX Temple Court, which are around the same price (albeit no clothes washing facilities or kitchenette) and have air conditioning and full facilities. Beware of the basement apartment, which has very limited ventilation and and is absolutely unbearable. I had to check out and go and stay somewhere else as I became very unwell from the lack of ventilation and the fumes that came into the room through an exhaust fan operating outside, forcing very hot air into the room. Fortunately they refunded me that night's accommodation and moved me to another room, which was still hot, but at least had ventilation. I have stayed here a few times before and enjoyed it, but this time around if we hadn't had to pre pay, I would be out of here quick smart !

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business