“Yummy Vietnamese food”

Ranked #4,226 of 25,021 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Description: Viet Eat provides quick and convenient Vietnamese street food, hand-crafted with carefully selected ingredients, in a friendly and casual setting. The restaurant offers fresh, authentic and healthy Vietnamese food for both takeaway and eat-in services. Steps away from Holborn station, Viet Eat is ideally located for lunches, pre-theatre meals, or simply just a quick sit-down.
Reviewed June 29, 2017

A friend who lives in London brought me here and I am so glad she did. Great food, prices were good at lunchtime - even though we didn't realise it when we both ordered a starter and a main course we actually received the 2 course lunch special which was only 11.50 each. Great value and the food was so tasty. We had the prawn rice paper rolls and the crispy vegetable spring rolls, the soup and the vermicelli salad with lemongrass chicken and all were excellent. It was very crowded at lunchtime but we managed to squeeze onto a table with other people. They did put the "discretionary" service charge onto our bill but not being from London and having wondered about this on some of my restaurant bills and not others, I decided to pluck up the courage to ask about this today. It was taken off after I was advised that I don't have to pay it! I don't understand the laws about this in the UK, how come they put it on at all if it's discretionary. Doesn't make sense to me.

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Wow, what an experiance, what a great light tasty food. When I came back to London last week I looked for several restaurants. After a few medicore ones I remembered a nice place I went to a couple of years ago for a few times and I said why not. This is a small place on the main street, about 10 tables. All made fresh and locally. The food is simply one of the best I have ever eaten. Great flavours, light, spicy and made me want to eat more and more. My only regret was that it was on my last day so I couldnt go again. Prices are reasonable, 12 pound for business lunch and 18 for dinner, for first and main. Rush on and try.
One note, change the pictures on the board outside, it does not do you justice.

Reviewed June 5, 2017

been here a couple of times, pho was ok and expensive, the only thing good is the bbq banh mi. service is poor and the staff can be more attentive.

1  Thank thd007
Reviewed May 26, 2017

Went for a quick work lunch, nice and bright surroundings. Very quick service too. I ordered the spicy special pho which was packed with ingredients and came with a goody bag of goodness. Best pho I've had in the area and better value than most too. Very good portion.

1  Thank kemsuleyman
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Viet Eat is a small crowded place. The food is tasty and not expensive. We had a bowl of noodle soup, fried rice, fresh vietnamese rolls. Everything was tasty. The rolls should have a different sauce, though, something fresher. The service was ok. I recommend it for a fast meal. The other a bit better version of vietnamese food is restaurant chain Phom.