“Great vegan breakfast”

Cote Brasserie- St Katharine Docks
Ranked #1,675 of 25,464 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our inspiration for the food and design of Cote is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high quality produce at great prices. On the menu, guests will always find brasserie favourites on our a la carte menu such as steak frites, moules marinieres, corn-fed chicken from rural Brittany and tuna Nicoise, for dessert, Cote's creme caramel and creme brulee are much-loved house specialities. Seasonality and Cote's commitment to sourcing high-quality ingredients results in a monthly changing specials menu, ensuring there is always something new to delight regular guests and gastronomes alike, as well as the excellent value set menu. Open early every day for breakfast, through to lunch and dinner; Cote's atmosphere is informal and friendly
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in to see if we could find a vegan breakfast for our family of four. They happily modified their vegetarian breakfast to suit us. It was wonderful. We suggested they advertise this as an option on their menu! It was excellent. They also had a great muesli with soy milk.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I have met a friend here on a monthly basis for years. The restaurant is in a great location, overlooking the yachts in St Katherine’s Dock.

There is always a seasonal menu and the food is good quality, at a very reasonable price.

Besides location, the other reason we return so often, is because the staff are so cheerful and pleasant. Nothing is too much trouble and they are very attentive .

On our last visit we were served by Bobby, who was highly observant and engaging. Thanks for making our experience here so nice.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

I hosted an informal business dinner at Cote for four people one evening. It's a good place in a great location and would be really super on a sunny summer evening.

The place was about 2/3 full when we arrived and noisy, mainly due to a party of about 20 ladies all along one wall. Like a lot of places, the decor is hard so there isn't much in the way of soft furnishings to soak up the noise.

Service was pleasant but a little hesitant, the waitress was very willing but seemed inexperienced. Food was good, better than you would expect for a chain which I think is one of Cote's strengths. I especially enjoyed the swordfish special which was well priced and well cooked.

Overall, this was a choice for the meal. Decent without being flashy and sensibly priced.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

We were 4 of us on Mother's Day. Without reservation.

The restaurant was very busy but the receptionist managed to give to us a table in less than 20 minutes

We were really impressed, than we went to the table and everything was brilliantly

Superlative value for the money in all the ways possibly.

Steaks are on top of the game

Reviewed March 21, 2018

I know Cote as there is a branch in my small town; it's good quality at a reasonable price, but we are fortunate to have a lot of amazing independent eating establishments where I live so I rarely chose to go there.
As I was staying over in London nearby, and it was the most attractive choice around St Katherine's Docks, I decided to have my evening meal there.
The last thing that I expected was to have such perfect service in a London chain restaurant that must predominantly have tourist/passing trade in the evenings (and therefore have no particular benefit to be gained by providing a personal service to encourage repeat visits)
Especial thanks to Bobby, who is exceptional at his job; it's such a treat to be looked after by someone who has such charm, and seems to anticipate exactly when you want something and when you are happy to get on with the meal without interruption. He's attentive when you want it, and makes you feel like he takes pleasure in doing his job so very well.
Thank you for making casual eating out in London by myself such a pleasant experience.