“Tasty meal”

Cote Brasserie- St Katharine Docks
Ranked #1,684 of 25,436 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our inspiration for the food and design of Cote is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high quality produce at great prices. On the menu, guests will always find brasserie favourites on our a la carte menu such as steak frites, moules marinieres, corn-fed chicken from rural Brittany and tuna Nicoise, for dessert, Cote's creme caramel and creme brulee are much-loved house specialities. Seasonality and Cote's commitment to sourcing high-quality ingredients results in a monthly changing specials menu, ensuring there is always something new to delight regular guests and gastronomes alike, as well as the excellent value set menu. Open early every day for breakfast, through to lunch and dinner; Cote's atmosphere is informal and friendly
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely meal from a very reasonably priced early bird menu! Service was excellent and a good choice available. Creme caramel was divine!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We celebrated my brother's birthday there last week and from the time we entered the restaurant, felt very welcome indeed and as it was a special occasion, given the best table in the restaurant on the waterside and a special dessert on the house brought to my brother at the end of the dinner. We celebrated with a 'Cremant' which tasted as good as Champagne and our food, accompanied by a good white wine, was excellent. A special compliment and thanks again to our charming waitress Deborah who was very helpful and attentive and literally could not do enough to please her guests. We need more like her in London eateries.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What can I say...I have my dinner here every time I come for a business trip and I have never been disappointed. Amazing food and even better staff. Super friendly and attentive!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

My wife’s steak was inedible, and so she left it. That was the worst news. The good news was they immediately offered to replace it. Very good. But more bad news was that the service was so slow we were already late, and so could not take them up on their offer. My French cottage pie was OK. We thought the staff were good, but I think giving it a ‘poor’ rating is verging on generous.

1  Thank Barrie L
Reviewed October 5, 2018

A other chilly autumn day, so we sat inside, but the food was nice and the service good. One of the four us had to wait very long for his fish, but they excused for this, and are forgiven. A nice place at the quay side for lunch