US$292
  • Pool
US$130
US$111
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$149
US$234
US$133
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$72
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$73
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$106
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$191
US$170
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

Hotel 41(London)
US$669
  • Room Service
All reviewsquiet squarekings cross and st pancrashotel is situatedwe've stayedsingle bedtea and coffeerooms are smallstationtubepubs
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here over night as we had to get the eurostar early morning to paris.

Very good location for kings cross and st pancras.

No noise in the room which was good.

Beds were comfy. Nice tv with good selection of channels.

I felt for the price (140 a nite) you are paying for location more than quality. A week before this I stayed next to oxford street in holiday Inn for a wedding at claridges and I paid only a little more than I did here but the hotel (holiday inn) was amazing.

The room was a bit shabby and dusty. Chair in the room looked like it needed a good clean. The pictures on the booking site make it look better than it is.

The air condtioning unit in the cupboard was full of dust. The bathroom celling looked a bit mouldy and the walls could do with repair in some places.

I slept well here but felt it wasnt as clean as it could be.

There is a kettle in the room but no tea or coffee provided.

They dont do breakfast at this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Mr Patrick P, Guest Relations Manager at Albion House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review, Kate. All feedback is important to us as this helps us improve our services to all our guests.

We now have complimentary tea and coffee, available from the Front Desk.

We are extremely competitively priced for a hotel based in central London, just a five-minute walk from King's Cross/ St Pancras International, the London Underground, and the cross-rail network Thameslink.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel soon.

Book directly with us, and we can offer better terms and conditions, including the Best Available Rate (BAR), and a free upgrade for rooms subject to availability.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

I had booked this hotel in advance. I had arrived in London the day before and went in to reception to check all would be okay for the next night as I would not be able to check in until 10.30pm. I was assured that there would be no problem.Next day,about 5.00pm I received a phonecall to say that they would be cancelling my booking because there was a problem with my credit card (don't know why but this can happen).
I explained that I was the lady who had called in the previous day and that I had another card to pay with. I was assured that this would be okay then and reiterated that it would be 10.30pm when I would arrive. I was reassured that all was well.
I arrived at the hotel last night at 10.30pm only to find that my booking had been cancelled and that there were no rooms available, My only option was to walk out onto the streets in London on my own, walk around the corner and maybe another hotel may have another room.
I was totally distressed and very frightened off walking the streets at that time of night. The only option I felt was available to me was to book a train back, which got me home at 1.30am (at a cost of nearly £60). I had to cancel my plans for the next day in London.
The conduct of the staff compromised my safety and left me in a very distressed state, on my own late at night. This should never be allowed to happen to anyone again.

Room Tip: Try another hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Bowie215

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. All feedback is important to us as this helps us improve our services to all our guests.

We are very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the service mishaps. We strive to provide the best service to all our guests, but we obviously did not get it right this time. The change of shift of the Front Desk may be a factor, but the fact that your credit card was rejected by your bank was a major factor. We cannot guarantee bookings if your card is declined on day of arrival. If you had given us your other credit card details on the telephone when you called on the day of arrival, this would have been better.

We are a sought-after Hotel as we are extremely competitively priced for a hotel based in central London, just a five-minute walk from King's Cross/ St Pancras International, the London Underground, and the cross-rail network Thameslink.

Our Front Desk Night Receptionist assures us that, when you arrived late in the evening, he made telephone calls to other hotels in the vicinity to check if they had rooms available, but they were also full.

We hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our Hotel soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Be careful with booking at this hotel. It is a bit dirty, but what it is actually disgusting is that they have bedbugs. Before staying at this hotel, make sure they took care of the infestation. My friend and I who stayed there for just one short weekend, went back to our houses without knowing. Now we are busy taking care to get rid of those nasty little bugs from our houses.

Room Tip: Dont take room 13. Infestation was quite big, so it may had spreed already
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

We are sorry that you were disappointed with your room. We strive to provide the best service to our guests, and once a report of a problem is received, no matter how small, we aim to put it right in the shortest time possible.

We check daily for evidence of bedbugs, and we rigorously monitor and prevent bedbugs. This was obviously a one-off case. We have a contract in place with an industry leader, who steam and cleanse our rooms on a regular and routine basis. They have advised us that bedbugs travel in suitcases, on planes and on trains. That is why we constantly check, monitor and prevent these cases.

We are a popular hotel, as we are extremely competitively priced for a hotel based in central London, just a five-minute walk from King's Cross/ St Pancras International, the London Underground, and the cross-rail network Thameslink.

We hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our Hotel soon.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Lovely hotel in the heart of London
Great location for all of London's attractions
And as Kings Cross has had a make over lots more to do
All major bus routes only a 5 min walk so not far to walk .....

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write your positive review, Julie. All feedback is important to us as this helps us improve our services to all our guests.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel soon.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

When I walked into the room the first thing I noticed was the bedding looked so crumpled, as if it hadn’t been changed so I wasn’t surprised when I pulled the covers back and found black hairs on the sheet.

The bathroom has a shower head which is almost directly over the toilet bowl. There is no separation between the shower and the toilet and the basin, so there is water all over the place when you shower. How on earth is this legal? Does the Uk not have building regulations/standards?…apparently not.

The toilet dripped all night long and overall the rooms looks like it needs to be scrubbed from floor to ceiling.

If you value your health and safety do not book into the Albion House Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

We are sorry that you were disappointed with the service mishaps. We are constantly making improvements to our services and maintenance to provide the best service we possibly can to all our guests.

The sizes of all our rooms are clearly displayed on our website, and we have different classifications of rooms. The size of the room depends on the classification of room you have booked.

We adhere strictly to all Healthy & Safety procedures and guidelines. Our staff are all trained in that.

We are a popular hotel, as we are extremely competitively priced for a hotel based in central London, based in a quiet square, just a five-minute walk from King's Cross/ St Pancras International, the London Underground, and the cross-rail network Thameslink.

We hope that you will give us another chance and that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our Hotel soon.