6,441 results
All reviews vauxhall tube station chino latino london eye albert embankment river view big ben building work room service minute walk executive room south bank mini bar booked this hotel modern hotel an upgrade stayed for one night parliament
Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here while away with work for one week. Really liked the hotel, the lobby is lovely on entry and the staff are busy but friendly. I was very impressed with my room, it was positively roomy especially for a London hotel and I loved the mood lighting and control panels. Everything worked, it was well equipped and the decor was nice. The bed was comfy and had both feather and normal pillows. My view was rubbish but you can't have everything. Breakfast was ok but I found the seating arrangements a bit odd with low tables and chairs but that is a minor gripe. Overall a very pleasant stay and I would consider staying again either for business or pleasure.

Trip type: Travelled on business
VaniaSilvaRPP, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza London Riverbank, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2016

Thank you for taking some time to share your feedback and kind words with us. I'm truly pleased to read you've enjoyed staying with us and the comfort of modern rooms. I hope I'll have the pleasure to welcome you back very soon.

Kind regards,

Vania Silva
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

We are a family of 5, visiting London.

The options are:
2 x hotel rooms
Apartment rental

Or a hotel which has all!!!

Park Plaza Riverbank London

2 x bedrooms, kitchen, living room hotel services and the Thames view!!! What else do you need to enjoy London..

It is walking distance to Big Ben, London Eye, mayor subway and train stations.

Modern hotel with all amenities.
Good bar scene with live music.
The restaurante is a bit too Fusion for my licking we tried it one night.

Having a kitchen with kids is a must!!! There is a small convenience store next door to buy milk, cookies etc so everything was good for snacks...

Nearby restaurantes walking and £10 famous black taxi ride no worries.

Would highly recommend...

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking some time to share your feedback and kind words with us. I'm truly pleased to read you've enjoyed staying with us and the comfort of our hotel, as well as our amazing location. I hope I'll have the pleasure to welcome you back very soon.

Best regards,

Vania Silva
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed November 29, 2016 via mobile

Oh where to start - strange hotel, feels like a team of student interior and lighting designers have been given an assignment to decorate a hotel and it just doesn't work - lifts too dark, bar area - bad homage to blade runner, room - sinister Russian doll crossed with Chucky mural. And it feels grubby- hard surfaces in the room have not been cleaned. All wrong.

I won't be back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
JamesSessions, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza London Riverbank, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I have addressed the points raised with our team, and I assure you we are working to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. I am sorry to learn you did not enjoy our décor.

Kind regards,