Stayed for 1 night at end of March and glad it was for only one night. The only positive about this place is location. It is a two minute walk to St Pancras underground and a direct link with Heathrow Airport. As a result of this they charge more like a very high end hotel.
The issues were a TV I couldn't get to work. A room safe which was not working unless I used the master key in the office because the electronics were screwed up. Last but not least the bed was lumpy and you rolled to the middle. The place was clean but when you looked at the carpets they were very dated and were lumpy and shabby looking. The elevator doesn't go to the top floor where our suite happended to be. The steps are narrow and very steep to these upper floor rooms. Good thing I go to the gym every day or I'm quite sure I wouldn't have made it up to the room. In conclusion I'm surprised Choice hotels keeps this business as one of theirs as it poorly represents their brand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn and Suites King's Cross / St. Pancras is your ideal place to stay in a central London hotel. The hotel has just been refurbished throughout and offers comfortable accommodation in central London near the St. Pancras Station for Eurostar London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Comfort Inn and Suites King's Cross / St. Pancras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Kings Cross Hotel London
- Comfort Inn And Suites Kings Cross
- Comfort Inn Kings Cross
- Comfort Inn London
- London Comfort Inn