“ Delicious Delivery”

Add it.
GRILLER Norbury
Ranked #9,374 of 24,261 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Griller has the best grilled chicken burger delivery with lots of mayo and lettuce. My dad orders from here about every Saturday or Sunday and I love it.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

we had a family bucket staff was really helpfull we were looking a big meal for our family staff asked me how many people are we and then he offer us a bucket me and my family really enjoyed the food

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

The food here is so good. Would definitely recommend the quarter pounder meals. They're so meaty and definitely doesn't taste the slightest bit processed

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

The food here is finger licking good! The food will not disappoint you! My fav is the quarter pounder burger mmmm soo good! They do really good grilled chicken too. I took my husband here for the first time hes quite picky with grilled chicken but he too really enjoyed it. I would defo recommend griller norbury to everyone. The staff are friendly too. Also it gets quite busy at night so its best to get your orders in first but its defo worth the wait! Thank you to the team at griller for making really good food for the perfect price. :) i enjoy the food here every time i come.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

The second best half pounder in the world! Excellent taste. Very tender and very juicy. Not sure what else to write but have to write 200 characters minimum.