Pacific Hotel
US$172
US$159
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$90
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$93
US$244
US$205
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I booked this hotel via lastminute.com but the images shown to me on the website didn't match up with the hotel at all. I was under the impression I was booking somewhere with grounds and a pool, couldn't have been more wrong. Stuck with the resevation but really wish I hadn't. The room was grim, wall paper peeling off the walls and that type of thing. There was a single bed in our room that we didn't ask for or want and it took up precious room space. The Grisham two doors down the road was far nicer when i stayed there last year

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 29 November 2011

This hotel was cheap but not cheerful. It is worth paying a little extra for a better standard.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Swingelish
Reviewed 9 September 2011

I booked this hotel via lastminute.com for an overnight stay. As soon as I arrived, the clerk told me that my reservation had been cancelled and that I was to be moved to another hotel in the vicinity; 'the Ventures Hotel'. I had received no notification of this cancellation from lastminute.

This Ventures Hotel turned out to be, quite simply, the worst hotel I have ever stayed in (other reviews on here would back up tis view). From reading other reviews on here, it appears that this is common practice for Pacific customers to be sent onwards to the Ventures Hotel. I would strongly recommend not booking with this hotel as this kind of treatment is totally unacceptable.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank BusTravellerIRE
Reviewed 9 August 2011

If this was advertised as a simple bed and breakfast, I would have no issue with it. However, it ambitiously purports to be a four star hotel, which it simply is not. If you're just after a bed to lay your weary head and a breakfast then fine. If you want anything more glamorous, such as tea-making facilities or shower gel, go for somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2011