Hilton London Tower Bridge
US$309
US$150
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$72
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$217
US$205
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$92
4,359 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetooley streetjamie's restaurantborough marketlondon towertube stationsouth bankmodern hotelexcellent hoteljubilee lineminute walkan upgradedeluxe roommini barafternoon tealondon eyeshard
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Location - Great for Tourists and Businessmen alike. Tower Bridge and The Tower of London five mins walk one way, The City five mins walk the other way and The Tube (Northern and Jubilee) and Rail only two mins walk.

Check-in and check-out - Smooth, friendly, helpful and efficient.

Room - Newly built, so newly furnished with everything you would expect. Huge room, massive and comfortable bed. Great blackout blinds. Silent air-con. Very clean room.

Facilities - Good choices for drinking and eating in-house.... but this is London, get out and enjoy some of the best restaurants in the world!!

Negatives - Room 715 has a slight problem with sink tap and could only get hot water.... which was v unpleasant to clean teeth with!
Very disappointed with the Gym; which is tiny and inadequate.... only two running machines, two bikes and one cross-trainer? Really? How was that ever going to cope? It's a good job I don't mind running outside, because that was my only option.

Overall - Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Thank you for your favourable comments.

I noticed that you found our gym to be compact. We have an agreement with a larger fitness centre on our estate called 37 Degrees where our guests can get a discounted daily membership.

We have checked the tap in room 715 and all seems to be in working order.

We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Had a really great experience at this hotel both times I have stayed here in the last two weeks. I travel to London occasionally on business but have never chosen to stay at this Hilton before. It greatly exceeded the experience I have had at other Hilton properties in the area.

The rooms are very clean, quiet and fresh, clearly due to the age of the property. There is a great executive lounge with a roof terrace and fantastic views over the city. All the staff I met were friendly and welcoming.

My only criticism would be the size of the gym, it does have everything you would need but was a little busy at times.

I would recommend this as a great central London hotel, with its close proximity to London bridge station.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a view of the Thames
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you liked the executive lounge, roof terrace and fantastic views over the city.

Although our gym on the 3rd floor is rather compact, we also have an agreement with 37 degrees Gym on the More London Estate which can be used by hotel guests at a reduced daily membership fee.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

My hotel of choice when I can get a sensible rate in London. I love SE1, I love the vibrancy of shad thames, bermondsey street and the clinical More London development. I love the proximity to the more established parts of london, but this is a secret corner, and well worth an option regardless of where / who / what you will see in london. Its chic, modern, comfortable and the service is excellent. I have stayed here maybe four or five times and have only ever had one issue (with a bed that had sprung) which was solved quickly and calmly. The breakfast is amazingly good if you have it included in your rate - but a little pricey if not and there are plenty of local options if you don't want to have it everyday - i'd recommend the garrison on bermondesy street for that once or twice. The rooms are big for london and modern. What more can i say - there is no reason not to stay there.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

We apprecaite the time taken to post feedback about your stay at Hilton London Tower Bridge.

I am glad that my team took care of you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

have to say... couldn't fault the place. firstly the location is great... the room was fab... the staff very helpful.... lots of bars, shops etc nearby and the tube.... will stay here again on my next visit

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Sven G, General Manager at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

Thank you so much for the positive comments. We really appreciate the time taken to review our hotel and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay so much.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

2 mins to the tube...walking distance to London Bridge. Staff all very helpful and friendly. Great atmosphere in the bar.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

It is always great to receive feedback from valued guests. I was encouraged to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.