Book now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$274
US$194
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$146
US$120
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$391
US$317
Travelocity
US$214
US$177
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$127
Hotel 41(London)
US$1,417
US$1,083
  • Room Service
All reviewsbritish poundscentral linesingle roomtwo nightsealingheathrow
Reviewed May 24, 2017

My little attic room was very cozy and I loved the art produced by owner/artist Rosa Osborne. One drawback in cutting costs is getting a single room with shared bath since the shared separate toilet and another shower/toilet room is down stairs. After a day though, I got used to figuring out that I had to be very alert for those night time visits. Ealing is a bit of a distance from London City Center but a direct tube route on the District or Central line. It was also convenient from Heathrow on the Heathrow Connect train and only about 8 british pounds to get to the last stop, West Ealing which is very close to the At Home London B&B. Great self serve breakfast, abundant and fresh and you can eat facing a lovely garden. The bed is very very comfortable and i liked having a window I could open. The WiFi worked great in my room.

Room Tip: If you need your own bathroom get #1 which is upstairs. If you can handle going downstairs room #3 will save you money.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ArtHistorytraveler
Reviewed November 24, 2016 via mobile

Wanna know how Harry Potter feels? So, come here.
Tiny little B&B, very comfortable. The owner is very kind.
You'll be independent 100%
Good position, you can easily move in/out London center with the underground and the streets here are awesome, no sounds, no traffic!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
scarletroseUk, Manager at At Home London B&B, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2016

thanks for staying with us and thank you for the great review!
kind regards from us

Reviewed November 23, 2016

Having spent 5 months in U.K. Staying mostly in hotels around London I was booked into this B and B by my girl friend as the near by Hilton was booked out. Had I found this place earlier in my stay I would of stayed for my entire stay in uk. Price was good value Rosa my host was helpful a delight in conversation and her art work around the entire house pleasing to my eye. I would stay there again in fact I intend to stay there for a few days when I go back to England next month. Thank you Rosa and Beep

Room Tip: Sanctuary room
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank grahamarsenal69
scarletroseUk, General Manager at At Home London B&B, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2016

Thank you very much for your lovely review and hope to see you again soon. You are always welcome !

Reviewed November 6, 2016

I stayed at this place for a couple of nights, and I liked it.

The room is clean and tidy, the bed is very comfortable, I had a private bathroom just for my room, but it is in a common corridor.

Breakfast is as described a self service one, and I like this, the person can choose whatever they want. the selection is not big, but enough for a continental style.

The B&B is very near a bus station and not far from an underground station, which is great for travel to central London.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

It was a great pleasure to host you and thanks for the lovely review!

Reviewed August 8, 2016

At Home is in a lovely, quiet part of Ealing. An easy walk to the tube and train station with quick access into Central London. The house and decor are eccentric and interesting; much better than staying in a bland, characterless hotel! The rooms are clean and comfortable with kettle, TV and free wifi, and a perfectly good size for a weekend in London. Breakfast is self service and relaxed. Rosa is a friendly host but doesn't hassle you and let's you get on with things. I'd stay again if I was back in Ealing.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are really quiet and peaceful
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scarlett J
scarletroseUk, Manager at At Home London B&B, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

thanks very much for you nice review, it was lovely meeting you!