“Just a normal breakfast”
Review of Salt and Pepper

Salt and Pepper
Ranked #472 of 24,685 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bloomsbury
Description: Breakfast Lunch and Afternoon Cakes with reasonable prices. Salt and Pepper opened in May 2010 and is located in Bloomsbury Holborn London. Since then, it has been serving both quality interpretations of classic dishes and the best forms of Coffee. Since from the beginning Salt and Pepper has been one of the favorite places of Trip Advisor users. We are awarded the certificate of excellence by our guests and %96 of our visitors in trip advisor mentioned Salt and Pepper with 4-5 star.
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Nothing outstanding , nothing terrible . Sausage was nice , some good herbs used in the meat. Beans a little hard , granary bread (not given a choice) , bacon was nice. Latte was good but small. Nice location and reasonably priced.
Didn’t try the juices or smoothies, but if this place wants to stand out it needs to excell at something . Service was quick .

1  Thank Sammy509
SALT P, Public Relations Manager at Salt and Pepper, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for sincere words Sammy :) We will think about your advice​.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

My wife and I had breakfast here. I had the standard English breakfast consisting of a fried egg, beans, cooked potato, bacon, sausage, ham, and toast. Pretty good except I did not like the egg cooked hard even though I asked it to be cooked over easy (I prefer runny yokes). My wife had a ham n egg sandwich orange juice, tea, and a smoothie. She liked the smoothie.

Overall, this place serves standard food, nothing special.

Thank you Robert :) Hope you like the egg as well for the next time :)

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Visited for breakfast since my husband wanted the full English breakfast. Service was extremely quick with our meals served within 10 minutes! Unfortunately I wasn't impressed with what we were served. I asked for poached eggs and they came out hard, side of bacon wasn't enough to cover both pieces of bread and I'm not sure what the point of a salad is when it's more just a garnish on a plate? Overall the cafe itself is nice but I wouldn't return for the food.

SALT P, Public Relations Manager at Salt and Pepper, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2018

Thank you :) We will try our best to make it better. Please do come for coffee and handmade pastries next time :)

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

If you want a full English Breakfast that you could cook yourself at home on the. Proviso that you overdo the fried eggs, then this is the place. Tinned baked beans, overcooked hard yolk fried egg, some unseasoned mushrooms and one sausage just doesn't meet the mark.

They get three stars instead of 2 because a freshly squeezed orange juice always leaves you feeling refreshed.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Came for brunch as we decided we didn’t want to pay for breakfast in the hotel. Lovely cafe with quick service and very nice food. Had the poached egg and avocado which was beautiful and my mum had the continental breakfast which she said was lovely. It came with freshly squeezed orange juice which she said was gorgeous. Brunch and drinks for 4 of us came to £39.50 - very reasonable. Definitely worth a visit!

1  Thank Sam P