“Great!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

CTiday
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Great!”
Reviewed July 2, 2018 for a stay in July 2017

My family of four stayed at this apartment last year. We loved the location and the private space. Very clean and a grocery store was within walking distance.

Ahmed Y
“The best experience”
Reviewed January 17, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

I have been renting apartments in London for my annual vacation for the bast fifteen years, I must confess this is the best of them all ,in all ramifications I was well received by the jovial and ever willing to assist manager;unfortunately I can’t recall her name, but she was extraordinarily good.I can’t wait to come back to London again. The proximity of the property to most of London’s tourist attractions makes it more attractive coupled with its serenity and neatness.I will not hesitate to recommend this property to all my friends coming to London.

NevilleA4...
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 28, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I rarely provide reviews; I am lazy.
However, this stay was exceptional.
1 The booking process was amazingly good. John Giltrap was very helpful and patient. I made a serious mistake in the process on 2 separate occasions and he made the necessary changes without comment and by return of email.
2 The apartment was everything we wanted.
It is on level 14 of a high rise with a panoramic view over the city.
It is newly painted and the kitchen and bathroom appear to be newly installed. They were also well appointed and sufficiently spacious to be comfortable.
The bedroom was a good size and included all the space we needed, which was a lot as we travel heavy. The bed was comfortable, the linen and blanketing were fine and there were plenty of pillows.
The living room was also of a good size and was light filled thru a wall of windows. The whole apartment was impeccably cleaned.
And,most importantly perhaps, the location was fabulous; it is in the centre of everything you might want if a stay in Soho is your choice including, of course , easy access to Theatreland.
Would we stay in the apartment again? Definitely! I wouldn't even look at the internet for other choices.

San Diego, California
Reviewed April 30, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

GlobeTrot...
“Lovely apartment in an excellent position”
Reviewed April 20, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Apartment has everything you need and is in a brilliant position to explore central London. Carnaby Street a 2 minute walk away, Soho the same, theatreland a 10 minute walk away. There are some excellent restaurants around and I'd strongly recommend the Ivy Brasserie which is on the doorstep. It's my second time in the property and it was just as good the second time round. I look forward to visiting again in the future.

Valkola
Manchester, United Kingdom
“perfect location”
Reviewed February 24, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This is great flat in the heart of Soho, with a fantastic view of London. It is a perfect location to explore the city with close-by tube station and lots of nice restaurants around. The flat was very clean and big enough for the three of us.

Your age range 35-49
Management Response
28 Feb 2017
Thank you for your kind review.
Hope to see you again the future!
Storytell...
“Posi0n great for us,unit had everything we needed”
Reviewed December 2, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We loved the position of the Apt. and to live like a local and not in a hotel and so easy to go to the shows we wanted to .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Haveing to go home
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing