other travellers have booked this property
The quiet Master Bedroom overlooks gardens below (so no noisy streets!) & has lots of storage space
Two comfortable sofas and a 40 inch TV with dozens of channels to keep everyone entertained Tower Bridge is located on the same side of the city and is stunning by night and day...
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
The large kitchen has all the space you need to prepare a meal after a long day sightseeing
Have your morning coffee on the balcony - a rare bit of outside space
Looking into the modern toilet and bathroom
Soft carpet up the stairs
Canary Wharf (bars, restaurants and hundreds of shops) is minutes away
The third bedroom - lovely soft linens to welcome you after a long day out and about in London Town
A power shower for a nice long soak after a busy day sightseeing
Bedroom two has twin beds and lots of storage space for clothes and luggage
Built in seating and additional chairs are provided for everyone
The Master Bedroom with lots of wardrobe & hanging space, is decorated in tranquil pastel colours
Examples of street art are visible on every corner in London's trendy East End
Full size fridge freezer and all the utensils you'll need - it's a home away from home
The modern bathroom has a heated towel rail, large mirror and bath with shower overhead
Five burner stove top and oven to cook your meals - or pop out and pick up a nearby takeaway
Spacious family room has comfortable seating for everyone
Stairs leading down to the kitchen and living room, with more storage space for your luggage
A huge wardrobe in The Queen Bedroom means all your luggage can be stored out of sight
The second bedroom with a distinctly 'London' feel should make you feel settled in straight away
Entrance foyer looking towards the front door, with stairs leading upstairs to the three bedrooms
From the front door looking towards the balcony
Hallway at the top of the landing, looking into the modernized toilet and bathrooms
Plenty of space in the Living Room means everyone can spread out and relax after a day out
Spitalfields Markets is great for a bite to eat and finding that unique present to take home
The upstairs hallway
All bedrooms have well insulated curtains to help darken the room, perfect for sleeping
The third bedroom with comfortable linens
The front of the secure building - the apartment is located on the middle floor
Nearby St Katherine Docks is largely unknown, but has bars, restaurants and shops galore!
London has lots of naval history primarily located in areas around the apartment - see HMS Belfast
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
gobisgard...
Phoenix, Arizona
“Not a very gracious hostess”
Reviewed August 6, 2015 for a stay in July 2014

The flat was as described, except for the smashed, unusable oven. Everything was clean and in order, and being close to a grocery store was key for us. It was not a bad walk to the Tube or ferry. However, dealing with Rachel was not worth staying in this location. She charged us bank fees on both ends, required we buy our own toilet paper, was unavailable for any problems, such as the cable not working for a World Cup match, and charged us £60 for picking up the key late, for which she was responsible. Perhaps a lockbox would be a simpler solution? When we did manage to get a response from her, she spoke to us as if she were berating dimwitted children, refused to negotiate about the broken oven and invented additional financial penalties which were not included in the contract.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Flat and location were as expected.
Liked least: Rachel B.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
25 Aug 2015
These guests very kindly provided valuable feedback a year after they stayed, and although I'm sure they clearly have brilliant memories to recall all the events from that long ago, I did find the feedback a little confusing.

In fact I had frequent email communications with the guests whilst they were staying at the apartment so I'm disappointed if they thought I was unavailable in some way. There is no cable in the apartment (which is why it is not listed as being present) although there is access to around 40 + TV channels - hopefully enough to keep most people occupied if they are not out sightseeing.

The oven was indeed unusable which is why I purchased a portable one and sat it on the kitchen bench right next to the main oven. That portable one was suitable to bake a cake, roast a chicken or anything else done in a 'normal' oven. Until this review, I didn't realize the guests didn't like the replacement one I bought!

The guests arrived more than four hours later than their scheduled arrival time, without so much as a call from them to say they were going to be late, and no apology when they arrived. Unfortunately for the guests, my staff member who was waiting for them was somewhat distressed when they finally showed as she'd had to cancel all her other appointments for that day in order to wait for them - for how long, she didn't know. The guests are correct in saying I passed the staff waiting costs onto them - something which was clearly documented in the paperwork, thankfully, just in case of such an occurrence. I have never had to do this before, and will never need to do again now that I have set up a different key retrieval system. I pride myself on good communication, and most of my guests confirm this to be one of my key strengths, so the paperwork I send guests is as comprehensive as possible so that all eventualities are considered.

In all my years of having holiday rental apartments, and having dealt with hundreds of guests, I've never had guests arrive so late with no advance notice so this did rather catch us off guard. But I have improved my systems as a result... I like to always be learning!!

The apartment is also kept in a spotless condition, as the guests have mentioned, and is always stocked with all the normal supplies like toilet paper, washing up liquid, soaps etc to get the holiday started, as I know this is something guests appreciate having to hand when they first arrive in the country.

Travellers are raving about these London hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing