“Homemade pasta and brick oven pizza”
Review of Pappa Roma

Pappa Roma
Ranked #274 of 25,436 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Description: Pappa Roma Restaurant Winners of the ''National pizza Awards 2017'' can be found nestled on a quiet street in South Kensington.The famous Kings Road, Old Brompton Road, Knightsbridge and Chelsea are all on our doorstep. We are a short walk from South Kensington tube station (District, Circle and Piccadilly lines) and close to: Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum, Geological Museum, Royal Albert Hall, Royal Geographical Society, Royal College of Art, Imperial College London, Royal College of Music, Goethe-Institut, Ismaili Centre and London School of Dramatic Art.
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

We had a very good meal. The orange walnut salad was very good to start with. The pizza was really good. The homemade pappardelle was one of the best foods we’ve had here. I would definitely recommend this place.

Nicola L, Manager at Pappa Roma, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

thank you for the review, I really appreciate you finding the time to write for us.

I hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Daughter took me for a quick pre Proms dinner. Excellent all round. Bruschetta was best I’ve tasted and the Quattro Stagioni was superb. Fast service with a smile. Highly recommended!

I am very happy you liked our food and your visit.
thank you so much for the great review from all of us !!

Reviewed July 13, 2018

Stayed in London for a conference and found this little gem of a place.
The staff are incredibly friendly and can't do enough for you. We both had the pizza and it tasted amazing. In fact it was so good that we booked a table as were in London again for another event a couple of weeks later!
Second visit was just as great as the first, food again was incredible and staff again were amazing.

Nicola L, Manager at Pappa Roma, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Thank you very much.
We really appreciate the fantastic review. Makes us all so happy when our customers enjoy their staying with us. I hope we will have the chance to see you soon again.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Had a dinner tonight. Soup was very very bad. Pasta was ok, but nothing special. After all the bill is not worth the quality of the food. They also charge you about 12% tip.
I would not recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Dennis100

Hi Dannis,
I am very sorry for your bad experience, and I wish you would have said something on the day so we could have arranged something else, I have to say, majority of our customers loved our soup and the rest of our food.

Having had a look to your previous reviews I have noticed that, in the words of Bono; ''you still haven't found what you re looking for''.
I hope that when you will found a place well priced and worth your visit you will let us all know. We will all hold our breath until then.

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

With a very friendly smile on walking in, to a menu that was incredibly detailed and very comprehensive in terms of choice - and so authentic in terms of offering - this place is a must. You know it is the real deal when the wine list is only Italian - and also very enticing in it's choices. Obviously family run, the staff were so lovely and welcoming. And when it came to the food - OMG - how good was it!.......Simple and wholesome Italian approach to food - keep it simple and use only great ingredients and don't blend too many flavours at once. The real deal. Well worth a look and you won't be disappointed. Tucked back in a quiet street so you don't feel like you're in a big city. Will eat there again, and probably again...........

Nicola L, Manager at Pappa Roma, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thank you so much Stuart, we really appreciate your feedback.
Really happy you liked the atmosphere as well, in a busy environment is difficult keep it up and it is always appreciated when customers realise it.

Thank you again.