“Well worth a visit”

Ranked #917 of 25,305 Restaurants in London
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Me and my better half were lucky enough to jump out of a cab right outside the door and glad we did as we decided to visit before seeing the show “Mowtown” Great friendly staff and an amazing selection of all drinks not just Ales/beer etc. We even ran over in the interval for a quick half. It’s not cheap but for the location you wouldn’t expect it to be....well worth a visit.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We visited this pub for the first time one year ago and we were fully satisfied so we wanted to visit it again even this time... Again full satisfaction... I have perhaps never seen so many taps in one pub like here :-) I recommend to visit.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

30 beers on tap/draft and 14 real ales/cider of extremely good quality. Nice and friendly staff. About five minutes from Covent Garden. This is the third time for me, and it will be more...

Reviewed March 16, 2018

I'm a big fan of the Craft Beer brand and regularly visit their Brighton and Islington pubs, and a couple of the others and this was a first visit to the High Holborn Craft. Firstly the good points, great location, good beer selection including cask ales from breweries new to me which is always a bonus.
Big let down was the supercilious, surly and unpleasant two gents serving, they ignored me when I first went and carried on chatting, and as I usually do when trying a new beer asked for a small tester, this was greeted with raised eyebrows and a really bad attitude like I'd demanded a free pint. The tester had about a teardrop full of beer in so I asked for it be a meaningful taster; my mate got the same reaction. It was early afternoon and the bar wasn't packed and there was no justification for such an appalling attitude, I've never encountered such surliness in any of the other Crafts I've been to where the service is always friendly and helpful. I thought this sort of attitude had died about but apparently not, it was just so much inconvenience to have to serve us. Hint to the servers, it's a customer facing service industry, if you don't like people you shouldn't be working there.

1  Thank Jonathan H
Reviewed March 14, 2018

Stopped in for a quick pint in between shopping. Amazing selection of beers. Decided on something local. Knowledgeable and friendly staff.