“Nice sushi”

Wasabi
Ranked #8,094 of 24,261 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went here for lunch. It is reasonably priced. You can either get a ready-combo with different kinds of sushi and maki, or just get a mix of 2-piece ones (I chose the latter). Because it makes it cheaper, I did 'take-away' and went into the First Class lounge to eat it.
The sushi were very good, not the best, but still enjoyable :)

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

One of the best restaurants for sushi with variety of choice, reasonable price, quality service and Pleasant environment.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

PROS: fast service, reasonable prices considering you are in London, good tasting sushis and its on the fresher side taking into account the fast food concept the store has.

CONS: could be a lot fresher.

Overall, the concept if the store lives up to its vision. Get the sushi, pay for it and ride the train. 3.75 /5 stars to be exact.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I was denied my request when I went to Wasabi Kings X to buy two empty containers for a university project. Although I thought this was peculiar I understand that company policy is ultimately priority, a friendly explanation would have sufficed. The manager’s unexpected dismissive response was a shock. He walked away from me three times muttering that he had “ no time” ( I had been in the restaurant for under a minute and it was 10am). I think the lack of amicability from a member of staff at managerial level is unacceptable. Prior to today I had been a regular customer as my university is a five minute walk away, despite the consistent high quality food my friends and I shall not be returning. I must emphasise that this is the first negative review I have written. As a current hospitality employee I am an incredibly easy going customer, but the abrupt rudeness was indisputably unjustifiable.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I find KX Wasabi hit and miss. I've had a couple of good takeaways from there but unfortunately it has been more often miss than hit.

From the several visits I've made, the noodles have been really dry with too much MSG and lacking other flavours. The chicken katsu has sometimes been like cardboard. The sushi shelves are not well stocked.

The staff are efficient but don't stand out compared with the local competition that offer much better service.