“Trip around London”

B Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus Tour
Ranked #32 of 228 Food & Drink in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come and experience Afternoon Tea with a difference on one of our Routemaster buses. These vintage London buses will drive around Central London, taking in some of the City’s best sights, whilst you can indulge in the fabulous B Afternoon Tea. Capture the heart of the city’s culture. landmarks and history on our London Routemaster bus, whilst sipping on a lovely cup of tea and enjoying the exquisite tastes of France. High tea accompanied with an array of tasty sandwiches and delicious cakes and pastries. Your uniformed London bus driver will take you round The London Eye, Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St James’s Park, Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, The Royal Albert Hall, Marble Arch, Piccadilly Circus, Nelson’s Column, Downing Street and more.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I have lived in this beautiful capital all my life (48 years) and I have never done the whole top double decker tour thing.
What have I been missing??? As it turns out, quite a lot!

A double decker old route master (from my child hood), afternoon tea and my two best friends, what more could a girl ask for? Not much!

My friend had booked this as an afternoon treat for myself and our other friend and had kept this a massive secret.

We meet up at Victoria train station and walked the short walk to the coach station to wait for our bus.
We were greeted by the tour operator and led to the waiting bus.
Inside were tables laid out with beautiful, delicate sandwiches and treats. Tea, coffee or hot chocolate followed by hot scones, jam and cream.
We could have opted for the alcohol version but it was just lovely keeping it traditional.
So three girls on a bus, cake, gossip, tea, hot chocolate and sight seeing (without having to walk!) It is a complete winner!
This is a must try.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,366)
All reviews
in 46 reviews
"christmas lights"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Great transformation of RouteMaster bus. Loved the greeting, the decor, the tea, the food, the service, the playlist, just about everything. I know London so the tour was secondary for us, but was still fun.
Antoine was a fantastic host.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I bought this tour for my best friend's Christmas and it was just perfect. The staff was very friendly, the service very good, the bus very beautifully decorated, the tour of London giving you a good overview, but most of all, the cakes, sandwiches, scone and drinks were DE-LI-CIOUS!!!
I would happily do it again and again and I most certainly will.
I highly recommend it, even on a very very wet day.

1  Thank Pascale B
Reviewed April 3, 2018

This was brilliant with lots of cake! There were savouries and sandwiches too. I would suggest you go when you are quite hungry rather than go after lunch. Fabulous Mum birthday treat. We were upstairs which was nice so we got a great view. They do offer a doggy bag if you cant manage all the cakes! There were spare cakes offered around - sadly I could not manage anymore. The best bit about this is that even if it pours with rain it does not matter that much. Based at Victoria it is close to other things to do as well. Fabulous gluttony experience!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This bus was absolutely awful. If you do not like mini sandwiches and mini deserts DON’T DO IT. I personally hated this because they gave you on of each piece o food they had. Most of the food was fancy besides on chocolate cupcake and a scone as well as the tea. Even the hot chocolate was gross it was very watery and you couldn’t even taste the chocolate I read reviews on this bus thinking it would be amazing it was not. It wasn’t really a tour the bus moved really fast and didn’t stop and they didn’t explain anything to us. The only reason it got a one star was because of the way it was decorated.

J-p B, Manager at B Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Phosford10,

Thank you for your review, we are delighted you enjoyed the decorations onboard.
You are right, people shouldn’t book with us if they don’t like Afternoon Tea (selection of fingers sandwiches and mini cakes)

We are sorry we didn’t match your expectations however we are called the Afternoon Tea bus tour, therefore this is what we do.

Might you wanted more food we are always happy to accommodates our guests need and could have cater fore bigger portion if it was asked upon booking.

Once again, thank you for your review.

B Team