Book In Advance
Tours from B Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus Tour tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$32.20
from US$27.00
from US$44.00
from US$88.80
1,520 results
All reviews top deck bb bakery victoria coach station sandwiches and cakes routemaster bus vip seats warm scones northumberland avenue double decker bus gin cocktails birthday treat red bus my mum christmas lights london sights high tea great afternoon
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Great transformation of RouteMaster bus. Loved the greeting, the decor, the tea, the food, the service, the playlist, just about everything. I know London so the tour was secondary for us, but was still fun.
Antoine was a fantastic host.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018

I bought this tour for my best friend's Christmas and it was just perfect. The staff was very friendly, the service very good, the bus very beautifully decorated, the tour of London giving you a good overview, but most of all, the cakes, sandwiches, scone and drinks were DE-LI-CIOUS!!!
I would happily do it again and again and I most certainly will.
I highly recommend it, even on a very very wet day.

1  Thank 828pascaleb
Reviewed April 3, 2018

This was brilliant with lots of cake! There were savouries and sandwiches too. I would suggest you go when you are quite hungry rather than go after lunch. Fabulous Mum birthday treat. We were upstairs which was nice so we got a great view. They do offer a doggy bag if you cant manage all the cakes! There were spare cakes offered around - sadly I could not manage anymore. The best bit about this is that even if it pours with rain it does not matter that much. Based at Victoria it is close to other things to do as well. Fabulous gluttony experience!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This bus was absolutely awful. If you do not like mini sandwiches and mini deserts DON’T DO IT. I personally hated this because they gave you on of each piece o food they had. Most of the food was fancy besides on chocolate cupcake and a scone as well as the tea. Even the hot chocolate was gross it was very watery and you couldn’t even taste the chocolate I read reviews on this bus thinking it would be amazing it was not. It wasn’t really a tour the bus moved really fast and didn’t stop and they didn’t explain anything to us. The only reason it got a one star was because of the way it was decorated.

Date of experience: April 2018
J-p B, Manager at B Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Phosford10,

Thank you for your review, we are delighted you enjoyed the decorations onboard.
You are right, people shouldn’t book with us if they don’t like Afternoon Tea (selection of fingers sandwiches and mini cakes)

We are sorry we didn’t match your expectations however we are called the Afternoon Tea bus tour, therefore this is what we do.

Might you wanted more food we are always happy to accommodates our guests need and could have cater fore bigger portion if it was asked upon booking.

Once again, thank you for your review.

B Team

Reviewed April 1, 2018

The bus was amazing! I went there for my birthday with friends.
There were two people serving us and they were so lovely! They lit up a candle on a cupcake and sang happy birthday AND gave me a complementary keychain.
Some people reserved but did not show up so we were allowed to take their cakes and sandwiches to take with us in cute little take away boxes that they gave us.
I have the vegan option and it was okay. The cakes and the warm scone were so tasty but the savoury things were not as great.

1  Thank Hali_May1