“WORST Service Ever...”

Ranked #79 of 459 Dessert in London
Neighbourhood: Soho
Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

To be honest, the hot chocolates that we had were amazing. But, the service is the worst I’ve ever came across in my life.
We were kept waiting outside (in a 3 degrees temperature) while tables were empty inside.
The waiter messed up the waiting list, and all the staff had an unacceptable attitude.
•••
Even though the desserts are very good, avoid this place. The experience is bad!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a lovely day shopping , a nice meal and thought a visit here would end the day nicely. How wrong we were. We were not acknowledged at all when we walked in and after enquiring were told there was a waiting list for a table despite it only being half full. We said ok we would have some chocolate to go and again was left to our own devices. After five or ten minutes we asked what was available and had menus given to us with barely any explanation. In the end we decided to get a few chocolates as we had been waiting sooo long. We paid £8 for 5 small chocolates which were ok-nothing to write home about. I personally would not bother going here again. There are far better chocolate shops around with much better service so save your money for those and avoid this place.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Their chocolate is lovely their food is lovely but honestly I am not coming back until their change their waitress. I have been waiting outside while they had empty tables when I asked I was given a table but the waiters was very rude. The waitres with pink hair was ok but the other one was terrible.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

You can get chocolate here on everything, they even put it in the salad! Went with 6 other friends and all of them were really satisfied and happy with what they ordered. If you love chocolate this is a must!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

waitress who serves very badly, not friendly with the forced smile, and more who makes fun of customers with his colleagues, but unfortunately for them i saw them!

1  Thank letmeloveu