“Excellent BBQ ribs & chicken”
Review of Sticky Fingers

Sticky Fingers
Ranked #2,914 of 27,217 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$7 - US$37
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "Rolling Stone Bill Wyman is the man behind Sticky Fingers, and wouldn’t you know it. From the huge Jagger lips logo in the window to the old school rock and roll styling of the interior – platinum records, tour posters and guitars hanging on the walls, diner-esque styling – it’s no real surprise that this place a mecca for Stones fans. But with its family friendly atmosphere and a menu of old American standards, not to mention close proximity to the London action, you’ll find kids tourists and burger demons alongside the Honky Tonk Women and Jumpin’ Jack Flashes. Pure Satisfaction. "
Reviewed May 17, 2016

Shared some jalapeno poppers to start - delicious. Had half a slab of ribs for the main course which were cooked perfectly and plenty of food for lunch. The meat came off the bone easily and was very tasty. The order came with a side. I chose cole slaw and it was just average, to be honest. Not a very big portion either. .

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (1,619)

Reviewed May 17, 2016

Went to sticky fingers after being recommended it by gourmet Traveler app compliments of Barclays. They offered 25% off food and drink ( including alcohol) and would've been happy to pay full price as it was such fun, good food, lovely cocktails and great atmosphere. Whether a family or a couple I think you will enjoy it Was staying at the Seraphine Kensington Olympia hotel located across the road and wish I had known it was there earlier

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed May 16, 2016

I'm annoyed because I usually really like this place.
Service upon arrival was fine. Shown to a nice table. Asked where we would like to sit. Great.
THEN.
I ordered a margarita which came in about 25 seconds - definitely NOT enough time to make one. When I asked him about this, he had no reservations in telling me that it was a mistake from "a while ago, from another table" which he has bought me. Unacceptable as ice had melted making it watery and salt rim was mostly dissolved.
Oops!

Then. My friends ribs came and the under layer of meat was green. Like, actually green. It looked like phlegm. Absolutely disgusting. We asked the waiter about this and he sent the manager over, who the. Told me that this colour and consistency was the result of marinade.
I manage a restaurant in Clapham and sent a picture to my head chef who confirmed that this was unacceptable and a result of the meat being old and reheated too many times.
The manager told me I was wrong, and generally had quite s poor attitude towards us. He was very defensive, which I understand but he let it show way too much and lost his cool. Not ok. Very unprofessional.
Whilst dealing with us he took it upon himself to sit down at our table with us (possibly because he didn't want other customers to hear, but we were taking extra care to speak quietly. As a restaurant worker I know it can be difficult if other customers can hear an isolated event). He then excused himself mid sentence to seat a table that were walking in DESPITE THE FACT that there were two waiters stood at the entrance. Again - unacceptable.

I then asked for the bill almost immediately, which he bought over with the ribs and service charge still on! (He had removed both margaritas, which I expected but still appreciated)
I told him I was not willing to pay service, which he said he would remove. I also told him we were not willing to pay for the ribs, to which he got very passive aggressive saying that he could not take it off our bill because we had had two portions (the green one and the HALF portion which he bought to replace the green ones and refused to let my friend take home)

General experience was just really poor.
Upsetting because we are usually so happy with everything here.

Margaritas were delicious. Raspberry mule also lovely.
I had the smoke stack burger which was great - and not green.

1  Thank Claire T
Reviewed May 15, 2016

Came here as we were on a Rolling Stones Exhibitionism at the Saatchi Gallery, great atmosphere but cant say much for the food or drink, not a lot on the menu food service was very fast and the staff were all friendly, food was lacking flavor our table ordered 3 of the same chicken dish and each chicken was cooked either more or less one was very pink served with fries, Colsaw was nice no desserts or starters ordered. More of a hype due to it being like an american dinner style restaurant.

wouldn't return to here only came for the rolling stones atmosphere.

Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise. Staff was amazing, helpful and very speedy. Food was fresh and very tasty, huge portions.
Decor looked a little tired and was un-nerved by the amount of mirrors in the bathroom, not keen on mirrored ceilings. Relaxing and enjoyable after a long day in town with children.