“Vegetarians Beware!!”

Price range: US$15 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Knightsbridge
Description: Bright and modern, Pizza Express Beauchamp Place offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Found meat mixed in with my vegetarian starter, but not until I'd almost finished it so lord knows if I've eaten meat now. Definitely no consideration towards vegetarians in the preparation of the food. The manager was informed immediately by our waiter, but hid until the end of the meal, when he thought reducing the bill would somehow help. Serving meat to a vegetarian is about as bad as it gets, but hiding away was spineless and that is why I have gone to the trouble of writing this review.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Ate out with the family. Service excellent and the food was some of the best I have tasted, this applies to the starters ( tried several but the mozzarella and tomato salad brilliant ) mains. Puddings and kids meals. Good food and friendly staff. Well Done!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 27, 2017

Having been to a different Pizza Express in the preceding week, I had high expectations as I know the food and service is usually very good at other branches.
What a disappointment!
There had been a power cut so the area we were sitting in had no lighting. We were asked if this was ok and we said it would be fine. Service was very slow, I think they must be short staffed because there was one waiter to try and look after quite a few different tables. My partner ordered a pizza which we sent back because the chicken on the pizza was not hot, myself and my children then ate our meals and we had finished by the time the pizza came back to the table. The pizza had clearly just been reheated because the chicken was very dry and still wasn't hot. We were clearly unhappy with this experience and the waiter offered to get the manager, but by this point we just wanted to leave. We used our Clubcard vouchers to pay for our meals, otherwise we would have asked for some money off the bill. To top off our experience, our food came to just under £40 and we had vouchers in denominations of £20, £20 and £10. The waiter used all 3 vouchers meaning we lost the opportunity to spend the other £10 voucher elsewhere. Overall a very disappointing experience and braches like this will really drag the Pizza Express brand down.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 14, 2017

We have eaten at many different locations for this chain of pizza restaurants. They are always consistently good and reliable and this one was no exception. We are here on a Saturday lunchtime and we were seated at once. The starter (which we shared) was tasty and the pizzas we had were suitably hot (spicy) as we prefer. It most definitely is not gourmet eating but it is edible and tasty. We enjoyed our visit.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

We have ordered variety of appetizers and pizza's and I felt that I'm eating in a fast food chain and not in an Italian restaurant.

The food was below expectations and the service didn't make it better.

First time trying the chain and most probably the last.

Date of visit: July 2017