US$244
US$160
  • Pool
US$217
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$149
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$72
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$110
Official Site
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$133
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Hotel 41(London)
US$669
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 19, 2016

The flat was lovely but my experience was not. I went to London for a conference, and received an email to say that the flat had been cancelled during my stay. I was unable to contact city marque as their phones allegedly being upgraded and they did not respond to email. Booking.com said there had been an issue with overbooking but I should not have a problem. When got back to the flat that evening there was a letter addressed to whom it may concern telling me that the flat had been secured by the land lord and that any attempt to enter the premises without the landlords permission may be a criminal offence and result in a prosecution. The land lord was unobtainable. I was thus made homeless in the middle of my trip to London. It took about 3 hours to find an alternative and the financial cost has not been sorted as yet.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank cablere
Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

Having climbed three flights of stairs with my newborn baby and a ton of luggage I couldn't get into the apartment and their phone number wouldn't work, I found an email from them saying that my booking was no longer as they've gone into liquidation. Nightmare. Stuck in London with nowhere to stay and no money to pay for a hotel for my baby and I. To make it worse, they only took the remaining balance a few days earlier and now I will probably never see that money again. Could not have been any worse

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2016

Great location by Liverpool Street station main entrance. Apartments are on a par with other city apartments in this price range. The cleaner probably just forgot but first time one didn't have any toiletries in place. Liverpool street is natural very busy with much street noise but the sound proofing on windows works but when the temperature rises you have to get the windows open which make's it an impossible compromise of noise v temperature in the apartment. Avoid if its over 20 centigrade.

Room Tip: Don't stay in warm weather.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

The apartment was clean and a great location. Tesco metro a few doors up from apartment. It was warm when we stayed so it was great that there was a fan to keep us cool. The busy road was not a problem for us as once the windows were closed you could barely hear outside.
Unfortunately there was no coffee like stated and no toiletries so after contacting the company direct was told once used, they dont always replenish. Maybe they should state that you have this in the apartment in the first place and would of taken my own.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
CityMarque, Manager at City Marque City Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

We are so happy that you find our City Serviced Apartment comfortable, beautiful and strategically located in London. We hope that next time you are in London you can come be our guest again. We love providing exceptional city experiences.

Cliff Perez – Reservations and Customer Service Manager

Reviewed August 19, 2016

Great location although you need to realise it is very busy and noisy with traffic and bars. That does die down around 11.00 ish. Good for a couple of nights for business travel and the flat was well equipped including wifi and clean although small. Not sure I would recommend for longer than a weekend stay. Good support from the admin team on communications and clarity of instructions. Achieved its objective and couldn't have realistically expected any more from it.

Room Tip: Loft apartment is an unusual shape making the lounge room very small.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
CityMarque, Manager at City Marque City Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Dear George,

We also love how you felt home away from home by staying with us. For any future visits, we would like to offer you a 5% discount. Kindly let us know how we may of service to you in the future. Thank you.

Cliff Perez – Reservations and Customer Service Manager